Education

The Untold History: The Suffering of Indonesian Women in 1943–1945
By Putri Tifanny Azizah · 9 months ago
It was promised that the people, including women, would receive proper education to contribute to their country's progress. However, it appears that the promises made by the Japanese people were not fulfilled, and it seems ...
What is the National Engineering Register (NER)? How to apply?
By Emma Jones · 9 months ago
What is NER? The National Engineering Register (NER) is a platform that recognizes and showcases the achievements and qualifications of professional engineers. It acts as a comprehensive database, documenting the credentials and expertise of engineers ...
Are blinds good for schools?
By Edward Wilkinson · 11 months ago
Blinds are commonly used in schools. They are installed on windows to control the amount of natural light that enters the classroom, which can be adjusted depending on the time of day or the activity ...
An Examination of Lycanthropy
By Augustine O'hagan · 10 months ago
Werewolves have been a consistent theme throughout all cultures and ages. From the Nagual of the Aztecs, to the Benendanti of 16th century Italy. Though are they real? That is certainly a question to ask, ...
Meeting the Uzbek client where he is at, and not at.
By Dmitri Oster, Lcsw · 11 months ago
Working predominantly with Uzbek-, Russian-, and Tajik-speaking men from the hinterlands of Central Asia over more than a decade has allowed me to refine some ideas on the concept of motivational interviewing via a "culturally ...
Uzbek respectfulness and mental health implications; traditions of Hurmatchiliq
By Dmitri Oster · 11 months ago
What if what is missing from some of our most cherished theories of personality assessment and behavioral change is the idea of respect? A respect that is based on a deep and authentic sense of ...
Counseling Uzbek-speaking clients; kak deela-siz?
By Dmitri Oster · 11 months ago
Counseling Uzbek-speaking clients and others from the ex-Soviet Central Asian region is not something I planned for when I started my career in the mental health and social services arena more than twenty years ago. ...
The Top 10 Java Assignment Expert Suggestions to Ace Your Programming Paper
By Hazel Wilson · 11 months ago
Java is one of the most popular programming languages in the world and it is widely used in software development. As a Java programming student, you will be tasked with completing Java programming assignments to ...
Job Performance Evaluation Criteria-2023
By Mahadi Hasan · 11 months ago
Job performance evaluation criteria are always helpful and important to evaluate employee performance. Some well-defined job performance evaluation criteria help to ensure the professional growth and development of the employees. In this article, you will ...
What to do if someone is choking?
By Lt. Jeff Haughy · 11 months ago
What to do if someone is choking? Do you ever seen someone faced choking around you? It’s a terrifying moment when some person struggle these phase. So, what to do if someone is choking?. If ...
The Importance of Dissertation Editing and Proofreading
By Elizabeth Carter · 11 months ago
Writing a dissertation is a challenging and time-consuming task that requires a significant amount of effort and dedication. But, even after completing the writing, the work is not yet done. Editing and proofreading are essential ...
Blinds installed in John Lennon's old school
By Edward Wilkinson · 1 year ago
Over 40 years since his untimely death, John Lennon is still one of the most famous musicians to have ever lived. His legacy will last a lifetime, and I highly doubt that any musical act ...
How to write an assignment quickly
By Elizabeth Carter · 1 year ago
A really challenging essay can require more time than 24 hours. You might, however, only have a little more than an hour to write a polished paper. Consider your SAT scores. You will need to ...
Breaking the Cycle: The Impact of Female Out-of-School Children in Nigeria
By Okpo Zion Oshiobugie · 1 year ago
According to the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), Nigeria has the highest number of out-of-school children worldwide, with over 10.5 million children not attending school. Of this number, a disproportionate number are girls. The increasing ...
The Xenon Theory
By Mystri Olsen Naziel · 1 year ago
This is the Xenon Theory, which was made by me, Mystri Angel Olsen Naziel. Before we get onto that, I'm going to brief you on a few things. The first is DNA or deoxyribonucleic acid. ...
Why Was the U.S. Air Force Created
By Josiah Eloy · 1 year ago
Congress created the Army Air Corps on July 2, 1926, which was abolished by the National Security Act of 1947, creating the Independent Air Force on September 18, 1947. The Air Corps was replaced by ...
IELTS Preparation in Dubai
By Muhammad Faizan · 1 year ago
With more than 3.5 million tests completed in the past year, IELTS is the most widely used English language competence test for higher education and international migration. Over 10,000 organizations, including universities, professional associations, businesses, ...
What exactly is BLS, and why is BLS Certification necessary?
By Jeff Haughy · 1 year ago
Have you ever found yourself in a position where the life of someone you cared about is in danger? You're aware of the anxiety of these situations. To ensure the person's life, you'll take every ...
Methods of forming the perception of fiction by older preschoolers
By Emily Valishina · 1 year ago
Fiction is the type of art that accompany a person from the first years of life. The educational, cognitive and aesthetic significance of folklore is enormous, since it, by expanding knowledge about the surrounding reality, ...
How to Conduct a Basic Crime Scene Investigation
By Dr. Anthony T. Craft · 1 year ago
This article is aimed to assist you in obtaining the most appreciative and rewarding information that discusses the Basic Crime Scene Investigator and Basic Criminal Investigations. By actually understanding the research that my team and ...