Writing & Speaking

Writing a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
By Carl Andrews · 8 years ago
Key Attributes The importance of a CV in job seeking cannot be overemphasized. A well written CV is the difference between the possibility of securing a job opportunity and the otherwise. As such, it is ...
Writing a Masterpiece Application Letter
Essential Highlights For an application letter to be effective, it should seek to avail some information considered essential in the job application process. Such information includes: a) Personal address; where this information is important facilitating ...
Writing a Masterpiece Business Essay
Key Challenges Scholars face numerous challenges when executing their business essays. The ability to effectively handle these challenges marks the difference between a poor and a top notch essay. Unfortunately, scholars are not always aware ...
Writing a Management Essay
The Purpose of a Management Essay In most institutions, scholars pursuing management as a course or a unit are required to submit essays in the course of the learning term. This is intended to evaluate ...
Writing an Economics Essay
Key Challenges One key challenge that scholars face when executing their economics essays is the limitation posed by the essay length. In most cases, these essays are quite short, which is constraining in terms of ...
Writing a Top-Quality Economics Research Paper
The Need to get it Right Economics research papers are vital metrics in examining a scholar’s ability to coherently express ideas from acquired knowledge. They are a reflection of the student’s learning ability and accomplishment ...
The Art of Writing a Management Research Paper
By Carl Williamson · 8 years ago
The Dilemma Most scholars face challenges when executing their management research papers. They all understand the essence of the paper, and thus the need to get it right. It’s often not as easy as it ...
Unblocking Writer’s Block
By Patrick Alexander · 9 years ago
When starting to write a research paper, do you ever feel intimidated by the blank page? Unsure of what to write, sometimes those first few words are like pulling teeth, right? If you’re on a ...
I am an AUTHOR" - Is this the next big fad?
By Phil Roskams · 9 years ago
Write an article, get the traffic. Well sort of! Since the birth of writing articles, our industry has caught on to the phenomena of increasing your website’s traffic by becoming the professional in your field. ...
The Reader Becomes a Writer
By Tony Grayson · 9 years ago
A Reader Becomes a Writer. Many fiction writers begin as passionate readers of a specific genre of fiction. A dedicated genre reader will acquire and develop a taste for a certain style of writing. The ...
Why Academic Research Papers Must Always Follow the Specified Instructions?
By Rachel Writer · 10 years ago
In writing academic research paper, it is important that the student must first understand the instruction to be able to write it right. An academic paper that does not follow the instruction will either be ...
The Purpose and Thesis in a Research Paper
By Alexa Writer · 10 years ago
There is an assented correlation between purpose and thesis in a research paper. The perfection and satisfaction of a research paper depends entirely upon the concrete facts which may be gathered to support the genuinely ...
The Meaning and the Best Ways of Writing a Plagiarism-Free Academic Paper
By Sachin Writer · 10 years ago
An academic paper is a type of writing practiced by scholars, for scholars. It explores a topic and the relevant questions about this topic, for the academic community. There are many types of assignments that ...
The Good and Bad Sides of Working as a Freelance Essay Writer
By Janet Papers · 10 years ago
For those who wish to combine their love of writing with an earning career, the freelance writing option is the best. Webster’s dictionary defines a freelancer as "a writer, musician, and artist etc., who is ...
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Working as an Academic Essay Writer
By Linda Theses · 10 years ago
Making one's living as a professional academic writer can seem utterly glamorous from the outside. I've had more people than I can count tell me, upon learning what I do for a living, how lucky ...
It Is Not Easy to Research and Write a Dissertation
By Tonya Writer · 10 years ago
Writing a dissertation may not be an easy task. However, understanding the basic requirements makes it easier and less costly to write a successful dissertation. It is important first to get right the definition of ...
The Differences Between Undergraduate and Graduate Writing and Research
By Amanda Research · 10 years ago
On the face of it, the differences between undergraduate and graduate level writing and research should be rather obvious. After all, we expect more of our graduate students than we do of our undergraduate students. ...
How to Write a Successful Dissertation
By Kim Writers · 10 years ago
In order to write a successful dissertation it is important that the writer first chooses a researchable topic. This means more than merely identifying an area of research. The topic must be stated in terms ...
Essay Writing - Newness Not Shown in Guides Or Even By Tutors
By Joseph Grut · 10 years ago
A structured writing outline will be necessary for your skillful essay writing paper. Whether it can be school research paper, school term paper or perhaps a simple compare and contrast essay paper, the same algorithm ...
Analysis of new tutoring software
By Jonathan Karagalu · 11 years ago
A good vocabulary builder program The vocabulary builder I am an international student at the University of British Columbia and I was recently researching new software programs that increase reading speed and comprehension. I tried ...