ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Poetry Articles
Home Reference & Education Poetry

• Continuous Quality Improvement in Teaching of Poetry By Abid Khokhar
    Continuous Quality Improvement in Teaching of Poetry Abid Hayat Khokhar, Community College, Majmaah University The days have gone when it was said .... undergo an unbiased and objective survey of actual delivery of CQI in the institutions that can ensure speedy progress in this field of quality education.

• Poems - Poems By Frantz-earl Robinson
    Poems give an insight into the writerís emotions and perspectives on a person or object. Exciting ideas can be brought to life through the wonderful art .... to the soul, there is one that communicates to each person. Although all may not have the inclination to write poems but all can appreciate their value.

• New Cute Love Quotes By Hanle Hayden
    There are lots of cute love quotes out there that are making your other half fall head over heels in love with once more with you when they receive one .... for these are going to realise they should check out http://www.1-love-quotes.com/quotes/category/Cute to be sure they're getting the best selection.

• How To Write A Love Poem? By Krysty Naiz
    Step 1: Donít write a love poem Love is one of the most common themes of poetry, which makes it one of the most difficult to write about. Nearly everything .... smell and taste of love. Love connects to all varieties of emotion. With strong, vivid imagery, you can bring any of those emotions to life for the reader.

• How To Write A Poem?Some Tips For You By Shantel Lui
    No infallible advice can be given on how to write a poem, because poets develop their own approaches in time. Nonetheless, here are a few exercises to .... Carry on from there, ignoring entirely what you drafted before. 8. Repeat some of these exercises on material swopped with a fellow student or poet.

• Support and Encouragement Poems By Jason Westlake
    If youíve never needed encouragement in your life, you are probably not human. If youíve never needed the support of friends or family, you probably live .... canít believe things will be different, just keep the possibility open that things might be different if you keep going. And thatís really all you need.

• Encouragement Poems By Jason Westlake
    Anyone who says he doesnít need encouragement at some time in his life is a liar. Inspiration and support fuel our human psyche. With enough contact .... know A long time to learn, to become But the reward was worth the pain I conquered my biggest enemy, which was me So I could be prepared for you

• Encouragement Poems for the Broken Heart By Jason Westlake
    The greatest pain in the world is that of the broken heart. When you experienced a continuous outpouring of love only to see it disappear and be replaced .... might have been I thought you could see what I could see I'm sorry I couldn't help you to see The goddess you'd be if in my arms you were

• Encouragement Poems for When You've Fallen Down By Jason Westlake
    Nothing is more maddening than feeling you like need to accomplish something, but feeling like thereís no way for you to do it. You have to do it, but .... m at my witís end He finds the way when it seems I do nothing And all that He fairly asks in return Is for all that I can do, and Heíll do the rest

• Christian Encouragement Poems By Jason Westlake
    The best part about Christianity is the Savior, Jesus Christ. Because no matter how you call Him, no matter what your own beliefs are, the atoning blood .... for us All the third party asks in return Is for all we can possibly do After that, Heíll take care of the rest The contract and promise complete

• Healing Encouragement Poems By Jason Westlake
    Encouragement poems are for when your heart is hurting and needs healing. The world may not be ending for anyone else, but it feels like itís ending for .... find many souls like mine Then something deep inside moves me to react As I direct these souls out of their pain I pause to notice my pain is no more

• Endearing Short Love Poems By Jason Westlake
    Writing endearing short love poems means that your recipient feels much closer and much more special to you after she reads your love words. I imagine .... her to be. As long as your intention remains pure throughout, then no matter what you write, you will have written a truly endearing short love poem.

• Short Love Poems for the Passionate Lover's Heart By Jason Westlake
    I know many of you out there who love love. You know who you are. You are the ones who love when you see friends getting together. You love when people .... With no more fuel to ignite If only Iíd saved the logs And didnít burn them all at once Iíd have a sustainable fire And a relationship everlasting

• Short Love Poems for When it Hurts By Jason Westlake
    Sometimes loves hurts. Sometimes life frustrates you. Sometimes relationships require work. When youíre feeling hurt, broken, overwhelmed or frustrated .... myself off the ground Back to the road I must return If I desire to love anew No matter the hurt, no matter the pain Iíll be ready to ride again

• Romantic Short Love Poems By Jason Westlake
    I didnít know at the time that this was going to be the most romantic thing my wife said I ever did for her. I consider myself a romantic, and this was .... take care of everything else When I drop the ball in logistical matters I must always remember how to love you By serving your heart in a practical way

RSS Feed

Articles 1 - 15 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial