ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Poetry Articles
Home Reference & Education Poetry

• Cute Birthday Poems By Sizzle Shown
    I’m wishing you another year Of laughter, joy and fun, Surprises, love and happiness, And when your birthday’s done, I hope you feel deep in your .... I hope you enjoy your birthday, All the pleasures it has in store, And because I appreciate you, I hope you have many more!...... Birthday poems

• Wedding Poems By Sizzle Shown
    Your happiness begins With your wonderful wedding day. You’ll share everything together; Through it all, your love will stay. Congratulations to .... we’ll share our sorrows; We can already see many bright tomorrows. We’ll share our friends and family, too, And you are part of that special crew.

• Cute Love Poems By Sizzle Shown
    A special world for you and me A special bond one cannot see It wraps us up in its cocoon And holds us fiercely in its womb..... My love, I have .... To feel your comfort To feel your ease I would marry you so quickly And sweep you off your feet You are that girl That can't be beat......

• Mothers Day Funny Poems By Michelle Jones
    Did you know? Mother's Day funny poems are one of the best and most creative ways to make your mother happy on her special day and make her laugh. .... is both choosing the right funny poem and also finding a cute, special way to deliver your poem to your mom. That will make it ten times more special.

• Sad Love Poem By Bella Mclaine
    You don't want to miss any opportunity of being too sad and depressed to miss out on a relationship that may be even better than the one you just had .... same thing. There is still a lack of love in the world today, and we can start by giving it to more people who do need it, by starting with ourselves.

• Short Love Poem for Wedding By Bella Mclaine
    If you have, then we are on the same boat. Anyway, for the ladies, I am sure you enjoy the parts of the wedding dedicated to exchange of vows, sort of .... about meeting a girl in the streets who I immediately feel a communication to. Have you ever fallen in love with a stranger even before talking to him/her?

• Romance Help With Poems By Linda Martin
    Romance help says that there’s one thing that conveys love like nothing else would. It's pretty exciting to receive romance poems from the people we .... Always remember that your lover isn't anticipating perfection, the real thought of penning poetry for them is enough to transcend your message of love.

• How to Find Funny Birthday Poems for Friends By Michelle Jones
    Why funny birthday poems for friends and family? You know how everyone brings a present to their friend's birthday. As much as birthday presents are .... a memorable birthday keepsake. So simply find your favorite short birthday poem and your friend will remember your unique gift of attention forever.

• Have we Grown Beyond Poetry? By Jim Slate
    Poetry is dead. There are poets in abundance, but they are amateurs, generally not paid or praised for their chosen art form. The sonnet is gone, mostly .... dances and bonfires and movements and a world which could not have existed before, and which will only grow, as the power of the art continues to evolve.

• Heartbroken Poem To Help You Heal By Richard Holzhauer
    If you've ever been through a sad break-up with someone you've love, you may have written a heartbroken poem. You may have even written such a .... receive criticism or not. You might opt to not receive comments on your heartbroken poem and just enjoy the fact that you've shared your experience.

• Classic And Famous Wedding Poems By Kozan Huseyin
    Are you looking for famous wedding poems as well as classic wedding poems? In this article, you will discover some of the greatest wedding sayings, famous .... poem. They will take this and craft a poem which is great. This can also be done online, and you can even get to see some samples of the writers work.

• Free Valentine's Day Poems By Jon Bratton
    February fourteenth is surely the most important day in the life of all you who are in love. It doesn’t matter what your class, caste, creed, religion .... take your time, find a suitable verse, add it to a special card and give it to your beloved. The shine of love in their eyes will make it all worthwhile.

• Free Christmas Poems By Jon Bratton
    Christmas is a much-awaited occasion all around the World … a time to rejoice, to try and relax, and to enjoy spending time with much-loved family and .... of those who receive your verses in their cards. The gesture will be a memorable one, for recipients’ hearts will be touched by your thoughtful words.

• Free Poems By Jon Bratton
    Modern lifestyle is so hectic, isn’t it?... You probably don’t get much opportunity to spend a few hours of leisure time with your nearest and dearest .... one-liners written by those with a gift for it. And it certainly makes the world a cheerier place to receive a pretty card full of affectionate words.

• Poetry in Today’s Life By Alexandra Garland
    I think the role of poetry is greatly understated in today’s world. Whether it is poetry written by a modern author or not there are always poems out there .... their faces; they will certainly appreciate your efforts to make them feel very special. Good Luck finding a Shakespeare within you! Alexandra Garland

Articles 31 - 45 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial