ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Poetry Articles
Home Reference & Education Poetry

• Love Poetry As The Spice Of Love By Francis K. Githinji
    Love can be expressed in so many ways. This is because it is a special feeling that calls for a special way of expression. People show their love through .... for girls. This way, relationships are spiced up and, many are happy and content. The poetry will only make your life better for you and your loved one.

• How To Write A Love Poem By Francis K. Githinji
    Love is a beautiful thing and when you love somebody, you want to share your life with them. The only thing you think about is how to express your feelings .... instances, the guys just want the confidence to write. When you are sure you have done your best, feel good about it and you will not be disappointed.

• Baby Shower Poetry By Julia Sullivan
    Poetry is such vibrant means of communicating. It is one's creative way of expressing emotion, intellect and aspirations. It is filled with sentiment .... was made special because of the guest's presence. Poems indeed, add more life to such a warmhearted occasion about giving life: the baby shower.

• Cursing 'Thees' and 'Thous': Why I Used To Flunk Literature By Salvador Paez
    Don't you just hate studying Literature? When I was in high school (and even after) this subject was the absolute plague for me, together with similar .... those lines and it changed the way I looked at myself and the rest of the world. I'm now a confessed literary fan—who happens to be a mechanic too!

• The Biggest Challenge Facing A Poet, Getting Published By Jaswinder Singh
    The best advice that I can give any child or adult who wants to be a poet is to read lots of poetry. Get a feel for poetry. Look at different styles of .... go either. To find out about self publishing and pod publishing be sure to read my article Publishing and Promoting of Poetry Anthologies and Chapbooks

• Mombassa Then and Now By Kevin Mahoney
    It's quite unique, the physique - of the trees that whisper, in the coastal breeze. I can't keep tabs of the baobabs - and the many tall palms .... streets and their retreats of narrower lanes and yet narrower chicanes, makes one recall, above all, of the pirate like ways Of the slave trading days.

• Spiritual Insight A Gift Of Poetry By Ryan Daniels
    In this new age of information, poetry has taken on a whole new level of excellence. I started writing poetry when I was twenty-four, which became a significant .... or any other wonderful form of art for that matter. I wish for you many enriching experiences and grand opportunities on your journey through life!

• Relationship Poems Are Perfect For Telling Someone How You Feel By Kv Chaudhary
    When you think about it there are many different kinds of relationships people will experience throughout the manys different phases of their life. Unless .... give to people, if you choose the ones that convey your feelings. There is no better way to say something to someone than with poems for relationships.

• Valentines Day Personalized Poem By Peter Tremayne
    Sending a Valentine's Day personalized poem is a unique way to let the one you desire know how you feel. Sending a poem sounds old fashioned and .... recited one to one or even emailed if time is not on your side. A Valentines Day Personalized Poem - A truly romantic and charming Valentines Day gift.

• Depth of Love and Role of Poetry in Love By Shweeta Bhandari
    Love is a single word but it carries many deep feelings within itself. These are care, understanding, devotion, dedication, respect for each other, and .... sentiments and emotions and you will see what a positive effect it will create in your relationships because expressions create miracles in relationships.

• 11 Steps to A Handwritten Love Poem By Geraldine Jozefiak
    Writing a love poem for the one you love can seem like an impossible task when you've memories of struggling with English in school. But it needn .... 39;ve gone to than any worries you might have over your 'English'. For more inspiration take a look at some of the classic love poems out there.

• Using Poetry to Teach Reading Skills By Brenda Geier
    Why use poetry? Children love rhythm whether it is in songs, words or tapping on a table or desk. Home schooling parents and teachers using word play .... up their own words to a poem and act them out. Soon, children will be initiating this activity during play time, turning play time into learning time!

• Some Short Eulogy Poems for a Funeral or Memorial Service By Kathy Steinemann
    Recently, a dear relative passed away. I tried to find a suitable eulogy poem on the Internet. However, a lot of the poetry was too long, outdated, or .... life with a smile while my heart slowly mends. Grandma, I miss you. You'll always be near - In my thoughts, in my heart - I have you right here.

• Poetry and its Impact on American Society By Grant Eckert
    Though many people will still roll their eyes at the idea of poetry, there is no disputing its impact on modern society. While many of us still associate .... our lives. And while it might be seen as out of date and old-fashioned, it is still helping to communicate our biggest dreams and our darkest secrets.

• 2 Eulogy Poems for a Christian Funeral or Memorial Service By Kathy Steinemann
    A couple of recent deaths in the family found me searching the Internet trying to locate a suitable eulogy or funeral poem. What I found was often very .... patiently - for you and me, Till we leave this Earth, finally free, To meet him again and share his delight, As we enter the city that has no night.

Articles 61 - 75 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial