ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Poetry Articles
Home Reference & Education Poetry

• Robert Frost By Jeff Stats
    Robert Frost was born in San Francisco in 1874 however after his father’s death when young Frost was eleven the family moved to the opposite side of the .... into his work, but at the same time gave a stronger impulse for improvement and discovery of strength in his inner self and the outside beautiful world.

• William Carlos William's Spring and All By Jeff Stats
    The poem begins in a very straight forward set of words that cause the reader numerous impressions of the landscape being described. It starts with the .... understand and to accept for Williams. However, he marvels at the new life being brought to the world and probably this fact makes death easier to bear.

• Birthday Poems to Irritate Men! By Mark Mitchell
    Over the years I seem to have amused and delighted many friends and colleagues by composing funny poems and writing them in their birthday cards. I have .... Who was permanently out on the p*ss, When his birthday came round, He just stayed in his lounge, And drank cocoa all night – oh what bliss! ***

• Online Poetry Communities: 10 Tips to Finding the Right One for You By Rob Levasseur
    Online poetry communities, in their simplest sense, are sites you join to share poems and to meet other poets who also share an interest in poetry. However .... what ONE thing I would look for it is this: The more features a poetry site offers its poets, the more likely your experience is going to be a great one.

• Over You By Jennifer Verdi
    Now that you're out of my life How easy it will be to get over you. Forgetting is fun, and I laugh when I forget what we shared. All memories .... Trying to hide. My heart seems set, But it's your turn to make the bet. I fear what you'll choose, I just hope I don't lose.

• The Power of Poetry in Romance By Jewel Kinch
    Romantic poetry uses words, rhythm, imagery, and metaphor to express feelings with lyricism intended to kiss the heart of its recipient. It's never .... your connection can be. Years down the road, you may have occasion to look back on the poetry you have exchanged and marvel at how your love has grown.

• Healing Properties of Poetry By Ian Mcintosh
    Grief is one of the hardest things to face in life, and unfortunately it is something which most of us will experience in our time. Writing or reading .... good idea to place the poem in a "memory box" or somewhere similar, and open it up on special occasions such as the anniversary of their death.

• Love Poems By Jimmy Sturo
    It is true that love is a spontaneous emotion, which should neither be artificial nor forced. One of the best ways to express one’s thoughts is to .... agony, and frustration. Love is an eternal feeling- so expect love poems to reflect the changing times even though love remains the core theme always.

• Why Write Bad Poetry By Evelyn Cole
    For Good Relationships with Yourself You can write bad poetry, can you not? Why do so? Here are three reasons: 1. If you think it doesn't have .... erotic impulse is so basic to human experience that we can never be free from it, even in old age." So, dear reader, go forth and write poetry.

Articles 76 - 84 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial