Reference & Education

Pyramid Energy and the Energy Around Us
By Marty Hopkins · 2 years ago
9-22-2021 Pyramid Energy and the Energy Around Us Like a lot of people, I have been intrigued with pyramids and the energy they produce. I was first introduced to pyramid energy for healing in 1975 ...
Brain-based learning model.
By Stephen Braybrook · 2 years ago
Brain-based learning model. According to Avci (2007) there have been different models of how our brain works throughout the years but one of the most popular in brain culture is that of brain localisation (Corballis, ...
Fantasiology: the study of imagination, imagery and creativity
By Hellen Melpton · 2 years ago
THE PROJECT ERAMSUS+ MET THE FANTASIOLOGIST Massimo Gerardo Carrese is a fantasiologist: a scholar of imagination, imagery and creativity. Last week In Ercolano (Naples) he had an International workshop on Fantasiology for students of the ...
Childhood Sexual Abuse and Its Impact on Special Education
By Melody Barton · 2 years ago
Every day children are struggling with the effects of childhood sexual abuse. While the abuser can be anyone, typically the abuser is someone the child knows and trusts such as a teacher. News reporters tell ...
Constructivism and political theory
By Charles Pfeifer · 2 years ago
Political Economy Definitions Corporatism is the sociopolitical structure of a community composed of major interest groups that are also called corporate groups, including business, ethnic, agricultural, military or scientific groups on the premise of their ...
What California’s Leaders Must Do Next to Advance Student Learning During COVID-19.
By Nick Tur · 2 years ago
Summary On July 17th, 2020, Governor Newsom introduced that every one K–12 colleges in California counties with growing COVID-19 infections might be required to educate remotely. Without a sturdy consciousness on enhancing the nice of ...
The Power Of Writing
By Hend Samy · 2 years ago
Writing is a talent that everybody needs in their life. It has the power to shape the whole world. First by affecting the person who creates the words, then by invading the bigger world. Every ...
How to fill out the CSLB License Application Page 1
By Phil Cocciante · 2 years ago
Section 1 The first question you must answer is, what is my business name? The second question is, which relates to the first question, what type of business entity will I be? Let’s take the ...
THE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL TRUMA OF CANING CHILDREN, GHANA
By Samuel Sankpo · 2 years ago
Caning is one of the many physical forces practised in our schools by educators and school staff, or in the home, by parents, guardians, and family members as a means of discipline or punishment. Many ...
Surviving Your First Year in a Dorm: Mother’s Guide
By Jessica Fender · 2 years ago
Adjusting to college was a challenge for me, but a fun one. I loved the idea of being “Mr. Independent” – completely in charge of my own life for the first time. Then reality hit. ...
Top 3 Pathway To Study Chemical Engineering at Stellenbosch University
By Peter · 2 years ago
Almost every students in South Africa want to study for one course or another at Stellenbosch University (SU) The institution is not only receiving applications for admission from South African candidates but from other part ...
Two Best Pathway to Study Mechanical Engineering at ABU, Zaria
By Peter · 2 years ago
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria is one of the prestigious universities in Nigeria. As popular and powerful as the university is, it is said to be the university of the Northern elite. Why? Because many ...
WHY IS EDUCATION IMPORTANT?
By Ezeojih Clara · 2 years ago
Education is the transmission of knowledge from one individual to another. It is learning in order to achieve a deeper knowledge and understanding of a variety of subjects in a school setting that is applied ...
How To Deal With Your Japanese Colleagues
By Dominic Bryan San Jose · 2 years ago
One of my worries before coming to Japan was the idea of how to deal with my future Japanese colleagues. To ease my worries, I watched some videos on YouTube and read several articles about ...
Impressive things in Japanese Schools
By Dominic Bryan San Jose · 2 years ago
Surely, there are many beautiful things or impressive things about Japanese schools. The identification and recognition of them depend on the observers and their cultural background and interests. In this article, I would like to ...
Student Challenges in the New Normal Education: Challenges and Alternatives
By Anis Adriena Jane Binti Hishamuddin · 2 years ago
Since the COVID-19 outbreak has disrupted people's normal lives around the world, the online environment has stepped in to help. The world appears to an end because of the novel coronavirus. Several businesses will have ...
Cell Phones: An Evolution of Understanding & Technology
By Robert Hempel · 2 years ago
A few years ago, while attending a college English class, one of my assignments was to write a paper on one of three topics, Cell Phones, Personal Growth, and honestly, I forgot what the other ...
60 Essential Chinese Phrases To Learn as a College Student
By Jessica Fender · 2 years ago
You may be spending a semester in China; you may have decided to pursue a full degree in one of the many exceptional universities. In either event, you are a soon-to-be non-Chinese speaking college student. ...
5 benefits of playground activities for school children in UK
By Inspired Schools · 2 years ago
Today, childhood is synonymous with the use of gadgets. There isn’t a single child who hasn’t played with iPads, smartphones, or on a computer. A majority of children spend their time on gadgets rather than ...
THE VIRTUAL LIFE-AFTER-DEATH FILES HIDING IN YOUR HEAD
By Kenneth Shotwell · 2 years ago
Converging scientific research suggests that our naturally archived cognizance data may be perpetually accessible. Imagine that you are the most fantastically talented designer, programmer, and builder in all of history. You have just completed your ...