Reference & Education

How To Deal With Your Japanese Colleagues
By Dominic Bryan San Jose · 2 years ago
One of my worries before coming to Japan was the idea of how to deal with my future Japanese colleagues. To ease my worries, I watched some videos on YouTube and read several articles about ...
Impressive things in Japanese Schools
By Dominic Bryan San Jose · 2 years ago
Surely, there are many beautiful things or impressive things about Japanese schools. The identification and recognition of them depend on the observers and their cultural background and interests. In this article, I would like to ...
Student Challenges in the New Normal Education: Challenges and Alternatives
By Anis Adriena Jane Binti Hishamuddin · 2 years ago
Since the COVID-19 outbreak has disrupted people's normal lives around the world, the online environment has stepped in to help. The world appears to an end because of the novel coronavirus. Several businesses will have ...
Cell Phones: An Evolution of Understanding & Technology
By Robert Hempel · 2 years ago
A few years ago, while attending a college English class, one of my assignments was to write a paper on one of three topics, Cell Phones, Personal Growth, and honestly, I forgot what the other ...
60 Essential Chinese Phrases To Learn as a College Student
By Jessica Fender · 2 years ago
You may be spending a semester in China; you may have decided to pursue a full degree in one of the many exceptional universities. In either event, you are a soon-to-be non-Chinese speaking college student. ...
5 benefits of playground activities for school children in UK
By Inspired Schools · 2 years ago
Today, childhood is synonymous with the use of gadgets. There isn’t a single child who hasn’t played with iPads, smartphones, or on a computer. A majority of children spend their time on gadgets rather than ...
THE VIRTUAL LIFE-AFTER-DEATH FILES HIDING IN YOUR HEAD
By Kenneth Shotwell · 2 years ago
Converging scientific research suggests that our naturally archived cognizance data may be perpetually accessible. Imagine that you are the most fantastically talented designer, programmer, and builder in all of history. You have just completed your ...
Implication of Artificial Intelligence on skill relevence and future education
By Sean Tan · 2 years ago
Keywords : Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Collaboration, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Online Education, Paradigm Research question: This article will explore the implication of Artificial Intelligence on skill relevence and future education Introduction The first technology to ...
Is a primary school child too young to learn first aid?
By Don Fryer · 2 years ago
The quick answer is absolutely not! Learning first aid is an invaluable life-skill and children become more aware of potential hazards and gain skills that can keep them safe and enable them to help others ...
Effective Hazard Communication Program
By Ammar Khalid · 2 years ago
The purpose of the Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) program is to keep workers safe from chemicals that may lead to illness or injury. It is crucial that employees are educated about the chemicals they are exposed ...
Does the topic have value?
By Kimberly Rhodes · 2 years ago
Analyzing a topic is often the first step in researching an essay or term paper. It describes and defines a topic and its importance. Does the topic have value? Why should it be discussed? Answering ...
How to distinguish metal from non-metal?
By Lusi Swer · 3 years ago
Each simple substance, according to its physical properties, is divided into metals and non-metals. How to distinguish metals from non-metals? Some of them are easily identifiable visually: hydrogen is a non-metal, and iron is a ...
How Many Significant Numbers Are There in the Number You Have? Find Out the Answer Here
By Jitendra Mahato · 3 years ago
Finding the number used by anyone in the question of how many significant numbers are there in the number fifty thousand cannot be answered easily. There are different solutions to this problem, and the answers ...
The Influence of Education and Technology
By Kidus Melake · 3 years ago
By: Kidus Melake “In our dream we have limitless resources, and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hand. The present educational conventions fade from our minds; and, unhampered by tradition, we ...
Economic and Social Impact of Education 2020
By Matt Brown · 3 years ago
In a year where the world changed, a new country climbed atop the education landscape. While in the classroom, where the action counts. Getting students into them was the biggest challenge in 2020. Countries that ...
Should parents tell kids the existence of tooth fairies, Santa Claus and the Easter bunny?
By Sarah Syed · 3 years ago
Do you ever wonder why parents tell their children lies? Why they make them believe in fantasy creatures even though they don’t even exist? What happens to the faith of a child in a parent ...
Direct Sourcing, Talent pool management platform
By Will Hire · 3 years ago
With the increase in the number of participants in the independent workforce, companies realize they now have access to better talent than ever before. Enterprises with extensive requirements for contingent workforce deal with a massive ...
Does Education Affects Your Health?
By Edward Pratt · 3 years ago
Discussed research from the past few decades suggesting that higher education levels may reduce the risk of conditions including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, asthma, and anxiety and depression, as well as lower the risk of early ...
THE CREATION
By John E. Chitty · 3 years ago
As researchers, NO STONE SHOULD GO UNTURNED John Chitty Author of “The Broken Bible: Picking Up The Extraterrestrial Pieces” johney7@comcast.net In realizing we are not alone in the Universe, I accepted the probability that numerous ...
Critical Mass: The Search for the Quantum/Classical Threshold, the Inanimate God and the Beginning of Time
By Robert Michael Depaolo · 3 years ago
Critical Mass: A Search for the Quantum/Classical Threshold, the "Inanimate God" and the Beginning of Time Abstract by Robert DePaolo This article discusses the particle/wave duality and the point (mass threshold) at which the quantum ...