Kids & Teens

​Teddy Bear Ball And Gala 2021, a noble fundraising event helping countless lonely, children across USA
By Asha Bajaj · 2 years ago
​Teddy Bear Ball And Gala 2021, a noble fundraising event helping countless lonely, children across the USA #TeddyBearBallAndGala2021; #NobleFundraisingEvent; #BeverlyHills; #USA; #DrMarciaAnnMimsCoppertino; #MercyMissionBearHospitalAndAdoptionAgency Beverly Hills/ Canadian Media: Dr. Marcia Ann Mims Coppertino, Executive Director of ...
Young People Problems
By Folabomi Femi-Jemilohun · 2 years ago
If you’re a young person, you’re probably checking this out with a doubtful look on your face. You’re probably thinking, what could she possibly know about my problems? Or oh, please… she can’t possibly relate. ...
Some Things my Friends Should Know About Covid 19
By Dr. Anthony T. Craft · 2 years ago
Disclaimer: This blog is not written with the intent to endorse any cures, solutions, or treatment to coronavirus. The author is not a medical doctor, nor does the author proclaim in any way to be ...
Dressing your kids in cost effective designer clothes
By Leon Bott · 2 years ago
When you think about branded clothes, most of the time they tend to be very expensive. That’s true for boys designer clothes and girls designer clothes specifically. But you can still find some cost effective ...
Some Things my Friends Should Know About Covid 19
By Dr. Anthony T. Craft · 2 years ago
“Children are our most precious human commodity and our most precious resource for the longevity of our own existence. We must do everything we can to keep them safe as they return to the classroom,” ...
Requital for the bully
By Don Robbins · 2 years ago
People might say I was mean in my handling of a classroom bully. It probably was mean. All these years later, I still do not have one ounce of guilt. Julie Benz was a bully, ...
Lainy Flowers
Lainy Flowers In the fall of 1969, I was fourteen and had spent over a year in the lock-up due to me running away from home and refusing to go back. My social worker got ...
An inconvenient child
As a little boy, I lived in the small football town of Massillon, Ohio, with two wonderful people who were not my parents. Mrs. Rodgers was my aunt, and Jimmy was her husband. I lived ...
Requital for the bully
People might say I was mean in my handling of a classroom bully. It probably was mean. All these years later, I still do not have one ounce of guilt. Julia Benz was a bully, ...
PM PROjEN's Charity Raffle raises £1,000 for Halton Play Council
By Paul Airey · 3 years ago
PM PROjEN is delighted to announce that the recent charity raffle managed to raise funds for their newly nominated charity, the Halton Play Council. Through a combination of money raised through the raffle and a ...
Things You Must Know About mSpy App
By Paul Bossky · 3 years ago
Do any parents want their child to be subjected to endure harassment and public humiliation by the form of digital abuse? I don’t think so! As a father of three kids myself, I have the ...
Puberty Interpersonal problems
By Johannes Petri · 3 years ago
Problems: Teenagers want to have an identity of their own. They tend to look up to role models at home or outside. Adolescents also start thinking about what is ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ and question your ...
5 Tips For Buying A Bike Online
By Gary Rogers · 3 years ago
A bike is considered to be a reliable means of transport, that is why everybody is in a hurry to buy one. Shopping for such an item at the local store can be challenging since ...
Why Kids & Teen Love the Thrill of In Ground & Sunken Trampolines
If you are looking for a great way to get fit make sure that you look into inground trampolines. An inground trampoline is fun to use and it doesn't stick out. You can install it ...
Why Have Rectangular Trampolines Become the Most Popular
If your children are getting older, and you want them to have fun, you should consider getting in a trampoline. There are round trampolines that most people have, but you might want to also think ...
Capital Homesteading for Kids Interested in Going to College
By Rick Osbourne · 3 years ago
If the Capital Homesteading Act had been implemented when you were born, you (regardless of your race, religion, gender, or economic status) would have had $120,00 invested on your behalf and paying dividends when you ...
Teach Your Child Robotics For Kids
By Mohamad H. Bitar · 3 years ago
When it comes to learning about robotics, there is no better time than now in the science and engineering world to teach and inspire your child about the importance of robotics in their lives. This ...
TEEN ENTREPRENEUR: 4 Ways to Guide your Teenager to Success
By Christopher B. Fields · 3 years ago
TEEN ENTREPRENEUR: 5 WAYS TO GUIDE YOUR TEENAGER TO SUCCESS If we, as adults, could go back in time and alter our education or career path, I’m quite sure many of us would. You see, ...
5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
By Redza Harahap · 3 years ago
Having a child is a dream for some people. As they come as a gift from God, it gives happiness and responsibility for parents. Rising them with all we have is a lifetime journey. Of ...
21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
By Poonam Neupane · 4 years ago
1. A healthy baby is nothing less than a wonderful blessing from above. We know you will treasure your dear son. He is destined to become a handsome moral man. Congratulations on the arrival of ...