Parenting

Surrogacy, ways it benefits childless couples
By John Crimson · 12 years ago
Surrogacy is now well accepted by many couples without children. Many who are unable to conceive they are successfully enjoying their parenthood. It might be very surprising that when the concept of surrogacy did not ...
Surrogacy in India, why it is becoming popular
By John Crimson · 12 years ago
Apparently, surrogacy has become a very popular and successful for those childless couple who are not in a position to conceive. Surprisingly there was a time when there was nothing like surrogacy and it was ...
Workable Tips for Single Parents
By Alfred Abner · 12 years ago
Single parents have a tough 'job'. There are many facets which they need to undertake single-handedly. Hence, it is not surprising that they succumb to a lot of stress. But there are various tips for ...
Benefits of being a single parent
Single parents are found in every society in the world today. This implies that there are many broken families that are formed due to one reason or another. However, many nations are mindful of the ...
Single Parent Dating Success
A single parent has many issues to deal with alone. He/she has to deal with finances, work, family and house issues. There is hardly any time left for them to consider any personal relationship. Moreover, ...
Helpful Info About How to Claim Free Baby Samples
By Janelle Benson · 12 years ago
There is nothing in the world a parent wouldn’t do for his child. All of the needs of the baby need the same attention. They are trying all their best to provide all of them; ...
Music Helps Raise IQ
By Anne Rimando · 12 years ago
I am in love with music. In fact, my Facebook status is all about music or movie soundtracks. I always rely on music in expressing how I feel in a particular situation every single day. ...
Guidance On Things to Do as a Parent When a Difficult Situation Arises
By Douglas Ciricillo · 12 years ago
Literally thousands of parenting tip magazines and articles have been published in the last several years. The subject matter is so comprehensive that it would take years to read all of the material. Don't think ...
Having Trouble Potty Training Your Child?
By Patrick Steven · 12 years ago
Difficulties in potty training a child can be managed with information and patience. Discover how to successfully tackle troubles when potty training your kid. One of the reasons why parents shy away from taking the ...
Virtual Worlds Can Promote Your Kid's Growth
By Sarah Miller · 12 years ago
Virtual worlds, like eKidnaworld might seem like all fun and games for kids. Imagine, a world full of games and friends from all over the world! Not only that, they can also dress-up however they ...
How Much Should One Year Baby Eat
By Marko Nikolic · 12 years ago
The basic principles of healthy nutrition are mainly those that are valid for other family members, there are only small variations due to age of the child. Every bite counts Empty calories (such as cookies, ...
Benefits of Senior Home Care
By Ks Hatten · 12 years ago
As individuals grow old they need more help and assistance in their everyday activities. It is certainly not an easy task to take care of the elderly people alone. At this point there exists a ...
"Future readiness for expenses will help the debt problems"
By Andrew Edward · 12 years ago
Prepare for college expenses Being prepared for your expenses triggered by educational costs for kids is generally daunting even to the richest person. But it's an fact that most children would like to attend some ...
There are support groups specifically for parents
By Andrew Edward · 12 years ago
PARENTING SUPPORT GROUPS Another option for parents who believe that they are getting overwhelmed working with the demands of parenting and also the demands of the career is a parenting support group. A parenting support ...
Which Ride On Car Do I Choose For My Child?
By Pat Baylis · 12 years ago
So you’re considering buying a ride on car for your child. Congratulations! Ride on Cars are one of the most popular toys on the market today and if you choose the right ride on car ...
How to Deal with Late Potty Training
By Patrick Steven · 12 years ago
Your child may be a little late in picking up the basics of potty training. This can happen for more than one reason. Neither you nor your child is to be blamed and there is ...
How To Help Your Kids Become Creative & Imaginative
By Noah Brown · 12 years ago
"Dad, please, I don’t want to miss my favorite show," cried Evans as Bill tried to switch the TV off to make his 8-year-old son spend his time in something more constructive. "Does the TV ...
Outside Playhouses - 5 Precautions Every Parent Should Take
By Angela Hunt · 12 years ago
Having great places to play outside for kids is important because everyone needs healthy doses of fresh air and sunshine. Getting out of the house and away from the TV for exercise and fun playtime ...
Doctor Office Toys and Waiting Area Toys Give Comforting Waiting Room Environments
By Marina Neiman · 12 years ago
My cousin Anna is a pediatrician who recently shared with me the experiences she had improvising her office’s waiting room arrangements. As a mother of a 6 year old myself, I could completely relate to ...
Five Ways to Make Game Night Extra Exciting
By Susan Kirchner · 12 years ago
Looking for something fun to do Friday Night with the family that’s easy and inexpensive? Why not host a family game night? Begin a family tradition that every Friday Night you stay inside and play ...