Parenting

A First Look at Aspergers: for Kids & Teens
By Sarah Freeman · 9 years ago
There are many different types of bodies and many different types of brains! People come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Part of growing up is learning what you need to do for your ...
History of the Disposable Diapers
By Aracely Ospina · 9 years ago
"The disposable diaper is one of the most significant consumer product developments of the twentieth century. In just a few years after commercialization, disposables virtually replaced traditional cloth diapers as consumers recognized and valued overwhelming ...
Understanding Eight Judicial District Court Rule 5
By Eric Roy · 9 years ago
Part V of the Eighth Judicial District Court Rules governs practice and procedure in family matters. This was written to enhance the understanding of the rule. For a more comprehensive explanation of the rule I ...
The Car Seat Mirror Helps Moms and Dads Keep an Eye on Infant While operating A Car
By Kymberly Lee · 9 years ago
This Mother's Day, give the present of peace of mind to busy moms and dads toting their children in their automobiles. The Baby Car Mirror is the best present and option for safe driving. While ...
Settling Back-to-School Nerves
By Sand Torrn · 9 years ago
It's normal for children to feel nervous or anxious about starting or going back to school, but there are a number of things parents can do to ease kids' concerns, an expert says. "The key ...
Tips for Working Through Time Sharing and Child Visitation
By Ln Gyenes · 9 years ago
Time-sharing and post-divorce family living isn't as easy as it looks on paper. Once you and your ex-spouse complete the process of divorce and separate households, you may see and welcome this as a 'fresh ...
Secure Your Child's Fun Time with Right Flotation Gear and Safety Precautions
By Arlean Marlett · 9 years ago
As per the statistics available with all the CDC, drowning is stated to be the second biggest cause of death in children below five years. Our prime incidence of deaths caused as a result of ...
Swimming Pool Safety Tips
By Ben Evans · 9 years ago
Adult Supervision is Mandatory For Pool Safety In summer, we enjoy sunshine and swimming pool fun. The swimming pool is very attractive to our kids at all times of year. Please have an adult designated ...
Picking The Right Teething Toy For Your Child
By Gemma Walker · 9 years ago
The world of children's products can be a mystifying place for brand-new parents or other family members of babies and kids. Everybody wishes to offer the best for their child however, occasionally, discovering the best ...
Adoption Network Law Center Services: Finding the Perfect Home
By William Mitchem · 9 years ago
Say you just had a child and your partner is now nowhere to be found. You make the effort to raise the child, with your family providing some support. Stories are afoot of single mothers ...
Adoption Network Law Center Reviews: Finding the Right Home
More than 400,000 children in the U.S. need a family, and around a quarter of them are eligible for adoption according to the Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute. These are not just children in foster ...
Adoption Network Law Center Consultants & Newborn Adoptions
Many dream of having a child, and those who are unable to have children may opt to adopt one. Finding the right child to raise in your loving home is very important, and professionals like ...
A Mother's Intuition
By Debbie L. Kasman · 9 years ago
Like most mothers, I feel a deep connection to my son. A few years ago, I experienced "mother’s intuition" at its finest, in a strange and wonderful way. My son, Sam, was attending college in ...
Ensure Family Online Safety
By Jason Hen · 10 years ago
Are you still looking for a solution to monitor your children online? Are you still worried about your kids online safety and looking for a means to ensure Internet safety for kids? If so, this ...
Tips for parents of twins/multiples
By Heather Lewis · 10 years ago
Giving birth to twins or multiples can be both a blessing and a challenge. I am amazed at how many people will stop me to tell me how cute they are and even how lucky ...
The 7 Benefits of Tutoring
By Ivan Vazov · 11 years ago
Research suggests that quality tutoring can benefit students in a number of ways, including: 1. Improving student work habits. By building on the learning that takes place during the school day, tutoring can help students ...
Effective Methods for Practicing Positive Parenting
By Jonathon Carsonage · 11 years ago
In today's article, you'll read about tips on how you can practice positive parenting. Being a positive parent isn't complicated, but it does take a certain amount of time and effort. For one, you should ...
Parents' Halloween Checklist
By Harvey Mcewan · 11 years ago
With Halloween fast approaching, it's time to start thinking about whether you'll let your children go trick-or-treating this year, and how best to prepare for the scary occasion. Put together your own Halloween checklist and ...
Ideas for Keeping Children Busy After School
Do you struggle to keep your children busy after school? It can be very tiresome to deal with energetic children after a long day at work. Fortunately, you don't necessarily have to use up a ...
Combating Homesickness at Boarding School
Having recently returned to boarding school, some kids may be finding it hard to readjust to being away from home after the summer, or adjusting to their new environment if it's the first term they're ...