Parenting

Personalised greeting cards can make Mother’s Day 2012 extra special
By Valerie Haberman · 12 years ago
There are few people more important in our life than our mother. With a little help from dad, they take care of us, provide for us and shape the person we grow up to be. ...
Online Safety for Teens With Intellectual Disabilities
By Sarah Levis · 12 years ago
It used to be that students with intellectual disabilities had very little, if any, access to computers in schools, let alone to the Internet. But as classes become more integrated, especially students with mild intellectual ...
Family Therapy Programs
By Suws Carolinas · 12 years ago
At SUWS of the Carolinas, we understand that children’s limiting emotional beliefs and destructive behavior is the outcome of poor family cohesion. For this we provide parenting resources at our center to help them tackle ...
How To Decorate a Child's Room For Less
By Danielle Farley · 12 years ago
Whether you have a new baby on the way and trying to create a nursery that is safe, organized, and colorful or you are trying to create a personalized space for your child to reflect ...
Travel Wraps for Babies
By Jane Hull · 12 years ago
Years ago I was working in a job I loved but there were too many politics and I started to resent it. I knew I had to get out but I really needed to earn ...
More Babies
I have never really made a firm decision about having more children and I had never given it much thought, I have my two children and we have enough room and money for them so ...
Essential Abilities You Need To Have As A Parent
By Tyler Knopfi · 12 years ago
Parenting isn't easy and there are some very important skills that you either already have or need to develop as you go along. May parents just raise their kids the same way that they themselves ...
Top 5 Advantages of Wearing Your Baby in a Sling
By Heather Umphrey · 12 years ago
New parents can easily get overwhelmed with all the baby products and gadgets out on the market that making decisions on what baby necessities are needed is almost impossible.  Parents are always concerned about products ...
Three Approaches For Parents Who Would Like To Have Happy Youngsters
By Tyler Knopfi · 12 years ago
We live in an age where it seems there are so many recommended rules to follow for parenting our children. Regardless of their intentions, people that share their parenting skills with you often do so ...
Pink for Girls and Blue for Boys
Traditionally pink has been for girls and blue for boys, but why did this start and where did it come from? Is it still true today that people still want a pink baby blanket for ...
Are you sure you are providing your child with all of the things they require?
By Thomas Lambert · 12 years ago
When it comes to video games, food, and music, do you know what are your children's favorite? Do you know about your child's everyday needs? Raising children is very hard and especially when you realize ...
How to Help Your Child Achieve Better in School
By Grace Williams · 12 years ago
"If you want it seriously enough, you'll soon find a way to get it". A common saying that is easy to understand but how easy is it to actually do what it says? One of ...
Why music is essential for Happy, Successful Kids
By Sharon Burch · 12 years ago
Parents want the best for their kids. Every parent wants his or her child to be healthy, successful and happy. Instilling music training back into the lives of children is vital for their future success ...
Key elements of effective positive parenting program
By Alston Sammy · 12 years ago
It helps the family to live happily and satisfied life with accurate support and kindness. However, selecting a good program is difficult, which needs a couple of things to consider. The following happens to be ...
Helping Your Baby Through The Teething Process
By Shannon Miller · 12 years ago
When a baby begins to go through the teething process it can be very painful for them and very frustrating for you as a parent trying to provide some relief. Most babies usually start teething ...
Burch set to release fifth "Freddie" book in series
By Anne Rimando · 12 years ago
Sharon Burch, Iowa native, author of Freddie the Frog books and music teacher announces the release of the fifth Freddie book, "Freddie the Frog and the Flying Jazz Kitten." Burch taught general and vocal music ...
Exploring the positive parenting program?
By Alston Sammy · 12 years ago
The Tripe P Positive Parenting Program can be defined as a multi extent system of parenting and family support. The goal of these programs is the prevention of wide amount of issues as regards the ...
Focus on Trauma
By Joy Inniss · 12 years ago
According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, persons age 12 to 24 comprise 35% of all murder victims, 50% of all robbery victims, 56% of rape/sexual assault victims, and 49% of serious violent crime victims ...
10 Ways to Keep Your Child's Brain and Body Healthy
By Celeste Simmons · 12 years ago
Raising children isn’t easy. As parents, we are expected to do a lot of things for our children to insure their safety and wellness. Sometimes, it’s tough to know what is right for them, and ...
Youngsters Obtain Diabetes As Well
By Henry Garletts · 12 years ago
In contrast to the well-known idea just older individuals have experiences with long-term illnesses, like diabetes, a lot more children today are generally being identified with this particular disease just about everywhere on the planet. ...