News

Related categories
Typhoons - Asia's extra-large - Storms
By Lawrence Davidson · 14 years ago
Typhoons are some of the majority powerful and destructive storms seen wherever in the world. A typhoon is a strong tropical cyclone that forms in the northwestern Pacific Ocean. Similar storms are recognized as hurricanes ...
The People finder
By Teresa Conrad · 14 years ago
" To be a people finder has been one means of giving television viewers a reality drama series as networks take advantage of this profession. In a way those who are looking for their missing ...
SME Task Force Moving in The Right Direction
By Bikky Khosla · 14 years ago
After decades of neglect and struggle, it could now be the light at the end of the tunnel for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs). In what could be a major paradigm shift in considering ...
How I got around restrictive IT Agency Contract Clauses
By Gerry Mclaughlin · 14 years ago
Restrictive Clauses Just been reading through a few of your articles and something in this one caught my eye -- specifically, what you said about Restrictive Clauses in agency contracts. I *almost* fell foul off ...
Sneaking US Occupation Of Islamabad
By Shireen Mazari · 14 years ago
Dear Readers Pakistan was reported to have expelled the head of an American NGO providing cover to Blackwater operations on Pakistani soil. Now this deported American, Crag Davis, is back in Pakistan. And he is ...
Amnesty accuses Hamas of war crimes
By Borak Obamba · 14 years ago
The organization provides a report that many weapons used during the conflict in Gaza were from the United States. Requested the UN embargo immediately. Amnesty International calls on the United Nations to impose an immediate ...
The Washington Post vs. Gawker - The Thriller in Plain Vanilla
By Stella Pop · 14 years ago
LOL - SH - APMP - Laughing Out Loud - So Hard - Almost Pissed My Pants! I would put a smiley face here but I’m presently using it to wipe away the tears of ...
The Smoker's Dream Come True - The E-Cigarette that let's you once again to enjoy smoking - Anywhere!
By Debra Nolan · 14 years ago
The new E-Cigarette is a new revolutionary product that has a innovative design that gives smokers a new way to enjoy a cigarette anywhere. The E-Cigarette is growing quickly in popularity because everyone is recognizing ...
North Korea...Dangerous and Deadly?
By Gordon Chandler · 14 years ago
The end of the month always seems to arrive many days after the end of your paycheck. Your mortgage is going up again due to your A.R.M. interest rate change and your car needs four ...
What is being done about the drought in California?
By Sharon Cacho · 14 years ago
We have all heard the news. Drought in California! Yes, many of us are affected, or afflicted, by it. It has been compared to the drought that California suffered in the 1990’s. Will it get ...
Credible News Sources
By Uday Gunjikar · 14 years ago
Recently, Keith Olbermann, on his MSNBC news show, Countdown with Keith Olbermann, cited Fox News as the "worst persons in the world." He claimed that the Fox News Channel is blatant right-wing propaganda. He also ...
Danger UXB
By Krizzy Sean · 14 years ago
On Sunday, I went for a quiet walk with my family at the seaside town of Felixstowe. It was an uneventful afternoon and there was a lot of work being down to strengthen the sea ...
Good News – Cheer up IT Sector Guys: India is Crushing the Recession with a Heavy Hand
By Yogindernath Gupta · 14 years ago
Last year, souring food / oil prices & subsequent collapse of the stock markets all across the globe had pushed the entire world in a state of deep recession. Almost every Indian was badly shaken ...
Continental Prison Systems Attends Texas Jail Conference
By Ron Hodge · 14 years ago
FRESNO, Calif., July 2, 2008 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Continental Prison Systems, Inc. (Pink Sheets:CPSZ): a leader in Prison kiosk technology to streamline the inmate release process and a growing provider of the cost reducing process ...
A permanent solution is needed for famine now and in the future
By Esteri Maina · 14 years ago
Apparently, in less than three months, our country has been struck by one type of disaster after another, with pounding severity. At least, the fire disasters that stole the souls of our dearly loved brothers ...
"Honor Killing" and Islam
By Kamran Pasha · 14 years ago
The American Muslim community is reeling from news of the horrific beheading of Aasiya Hassan, allegedly by her husband Muzzammil Hassan. They were respected members of the community and co-founded BridgesTV, a television network ironically ...
Pope Benedicts Economic Realism
By Johnny Tree · 15 years ago
March 4, 2009- In his first detailed public statement about the global financial crisis, Pope Benedict XVI may be revealing the outline of his forthcoming -- and highly anticipated -- social encyclical. Besides a few ...
Community Parks and School Playground Equipment Can Stimulate the Economy
By Alice Mills · 15 years ago
The final conference report for the American Recovery and Investment Act issued late last night by the House and Senate Conference Committee did not contain language that had been included in the Senate version prohibiting ...
Pet Food Giant Seeks To Tax Natural Pet Food Companies
By Randy Wysong · 15 years ago
Nestec S.A. (better known as Nestle), parent company of Purina, a pet food manufacturer based in St. Louis, Missouri, and Wysong Corporation, a health education and nutritional development company in Midland, Michigan, have filed suits ...
Daily Scientific News and Medical News Help to STM Industry Professionals
By John Craig · 15 years ago
Overall Scientific Technical Medical publishing industry grew 4.4% to $14.7 billion in 2007 (Source: Simba). With the emergence of technology enabled business models, the publishing industry has witnessed intense competition, in recent years. Technological innovation ...