ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Politics Articles
Home News & Society Politics

• Random Thoughts About War By June Stepansky
    War is a complex problem which will not be easy to solve. The reason for this is that war has many underlying causes that are often difficult to identify .... our energies to this task, or we will be facing a time when this wonderful earth that we love so much will be reduced to a few atoms of radioactive dust.

• A New View of Crime and Punishment By June Stepansky
    Whether we live in poor areas or more affluent environments, we are all affected by the crime around us and the fear it engenders in all of us. Long ago .... the problems of crime, drug addiction, family violence and insure a future of healthier families, safer communities and ultimately more hope for us all.

• Freedom of Speech in a Diverse World By June Stepansky
    Voltaire (1694—1778) said, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". That statement made so long .... diverse foods of the world, so too can we enrich our lives with new ways of living by taking the best of each culture and perhaps making them our very own.

• Greed in our Time By June Stepansky
    "Greed is Good !"--from the movie "Wall Street" More than 2000 years ago the wise and famous scholar Hillel wrote " If I am not .... universal mantra for a better and more just society--- " If I am not for myself who will be for me. If I am only for myself, what am I? If not now, when?

• About Media and Influence By June Stepansky
    We are fortunate to live in a country and at a time when we have almost unlimited access to information — political, social and personal through .... truth of any given situation and the only way that we will continue to retain our precious freedom of thought and action in a continuing free society.

• The U.S.: Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia cost $125 million By Viktors Domburs
    The U.S. does its best to strengthen its positions in the Baltic States. The U.S. hunts out excuses for being there, having no actual reason and legal .... developing their total defense and unconventional warfare capabilities." And they will take these steps even if Latvia is not ready to accept their help.

• No one will deter Russia in the Baltic region By Viktors Domburs
    Recently researchers and analysts of the RAND Corporation issued the report "Exploring Requirements for Effective Deterrence of Interstate Aggression .... States with active diplomatic assistance, not to mention immediate military support. The RAND Corporation made this more than clear for the Baltic States.

• Social uncertainty weakens Latvia By Viktors Domburs
    The latest data of the Central Statistical Bureau (CSB) show that at the beginning of 2018 population of Latvia accounted for 1 million 934 thousand, which .... vehicles and equipment, but will be no one to serve in the armed forces. Poor people have no desire to defend their poverty, they have NOTHING to defend.

• Give people mansions because they can breathe, and because they can count to 10 By Thomas Cullen
    I don’t exactly believe in mansions. Mansions are nothing more than the effect of miscalculated management and government. If people were much better at .... I also think it would be worthwhile that all people in Mexico have their own statue, for no reason other than their basic ability to breathe and live.

• What influence does print media have on elections? By Cerys Elder
    As you’ve probably noticed, we’re living in a digital age. Due to this, print media is often overlooked and is seen as a less effective way to spread a .... misconception that print media is dying — but it’s not going anywhere and the influence it has on an audience is recognised by anyone working in business.

• UAE sponsors controversial anti-Qatar conference in London By John Baker
    LCPA, London, UK (09.09.2017) – A controversial UAE conference has been announced late august 2017 in London, UK. The Conference planned to take place .... bond is stronger than ever." LCPA will reach to the UK Government as well as the Foreign Affairs Committee to expose the goals of the organisers.

• Idi Amin’s Reign of Terror, Trial and Error By Dr. Vincent Womujuni
    Introduction Whenever the name "Idi Amin" is invoked, it denotes elements of brutality, bloodshed and dictatorship--the leadership techniques .... because of what people do, but because of those who sit and watch." I would appreciate it if someone told me a person who said those immortal words!

• Largest U.S. Oil & Gas Source Discovered - No Motivation To Get It By Industrial Motor Power Corporation
    On November 15th, the United States Geological Survey (USGS) assessed that Texas’s Wolfcamp shale contains an estimated 20 billion barrels of oil, and .... and then but we won’t see it really take off until we [get] that price in the $60 to $65 range." We have more oil, and no motivation to go get it.

RSS Feed

Articles 1 - 15 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2019 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial