Politics

Related categories
Those Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones
By Larry Farmer · 1 year ago
Those Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones Since the Syrian Civil War and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, I’ve noticed Americans of all political persuasions suddenly talking about war crimes, generally inhumane methods ...
Three Presidents
Three Presidents Sometimes things don’t work out as people expect. This statement is true across all walks of life and throughout human history. In politics we often hear of unintended consequences. Whenever a law is ...
Russian invasion of Ukraine showed all the problems of the democratic countries’ “unity”
By James Hoyte · 1 year ago
Since the first days of March EU and NATO have begun execution of their plan of global isolating Russia. Putin’s invasion to Ukraine was used as an excellent reason. This plan contained several actions which ...
The Private Spies embedded among the January 6th Protesters!
By Thomas Smith · 1 year ago
While there has been growing speculation that federal agents and Capitol Police were very much involved in instigating acts of violence during the Jan. 6, 2021 protests and recording responses for the purposes of entrapment, ...
Why Nigerians should vote Peter Gregory Obi for President.
By Abuh-Ramson Eunice Eleojo · 1 year ago
Peter Gregory Obi is a Nigerian businessman and politician. He was the governor of Anambra state from 2006-2014. In May 2022, he became the Labour party nominee for the president of Nigeria in the 2023 ...
Not What I Signed Up For
Not What I Signed Up For Conservatives have traditionally been isolationist or noninterventionist. Although there are many examples to buttress this point, two are worthy of mention. William Graham Sumner, a conservative philosopher in the ...
Compounding Mistakes
By Trevor Matheson · 1 year ago
It is incomprehensible how anyone can, in their right mind, argue in favor of elective abortion. There are few cases where it might be appropriate to consider abortion, but those do not include reasons for ...
Benefits of a Paper Ballot System for State and National Elections
By Maximus Tyrannus Avery · 1 year ago
The US has approximately 213,768,000 registered voters at the time of this publication. Even though American voting systems have been enhanced for security and functionality on some levels, tampering is still a major possibility. There ...
Signs of the 70's
Signs of the 70’s Ronald Reagan was elected President in 1980 and ushered in a conservative era which would last until the Obama presidency. I never saw it coming, but I should have. The signs ...
Who is Responsible for the Mass Shootings in America?
By June Stepansky · 1 year ago
This week we all experienced the terrible tragedy and loss of 19 young Children and 2 teachers in the school shooting at the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas. In the aftermath of that horrific ...
Bigotry Doesn't Belong in Medical Care
By Michael J. Talmo · 1 year ago
Bigotry Doesn't Belong in Medical Care By Michael J. Talmo May 27, 2022 Bigotry is an ugly thing. In my country, the US, it has had a long and nasty history. From treating black people ...
Young People, Women, Independents, Minorities-- You Can Save our Democracy
There was a time when we could live our personal lives without thinking too much about what was happening in our country. Except for those rare occasions where some government official was caught in a ...
Why We Need an Independent President
By Matthew Wringer · 1 year ago
For too long America has had presidents representing one side or another, a political war within a nation. To quote the words of Martin Luther King Jr., “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can ...
A Question for Moderate Republicans
I have been voting for a very long time. Sometimes democrats won and sometimes republicans won. The issues that we voted on then were simple. Republicans voted for fiscal responsibility and lower taxes and democrats ...
The 5 Reasons It’s Time for School Choice
By Maximus Tyrannus Avery · 1 year ago
Parents know their children best and understand the environment that will help them succeed, and this is why a child’s parents will be the best judge of where their children attend school. It only makes ...
Fake News
Fake News We hear a great deal these days about misinformation, disinformation, and fake news. It is leading some people to question the first amendment guarantee on freedom of expression. This is understandable; after all, ...
Politics at Trinity High School
Politics at Trinity High School Those who know me realize I am a very conservative person politically. When I attended a teacher In-Service after being hired by Trinity High School in 1985 at age 39, ...
How Zelensky left Mariupol Ukraine open for Russia to come in?
By David Stern · 1 year ago
Ukrainian President Zelensky did not protect the citizens of Mariupol from an attack by Russia. The small city has been utterly destroyed, there is nothing left, the footage coming in from the city is absolutely ...
Explaining Civil Litigation
By Brian Abergel · 2 years ago
Lawyers can build their careers across various fields, from family lawyers to corporate attornies. One common field of practice is civil litigation. Civil litigation attorneys work with cases with no criminal charges or penalties. Instead, ...
There is a problem with Ukraine
By Larry Farmer · 2 years ago
There is a problem with Ukraine There is something going on in Ukraine which is just not as it appears. Sophistication, complexity, and intrigue are the three best words to describe this beleaguered country. To ...