ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Politics Articles
Home News & Society Politics

• The Best Defense Attorney Florida For Helping You By Johnn Rendy
    Being a citizen of a country, you need to abide by the rules. Being a citizen of a country will of course give you some privileges. But you just canít .... defense attorneys are not experiences and lack skill then you might get charged for maximum. You need to select the right defense attorney in Florida.

• US Citizenship for Adopted Children By Nancy Mervin
    The section 322 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) as amended by the Child Citizenship Act (CCA) allows biological or adopted children residing .... adopted children residing outside the United States for naturalization. Once naturalization is complete if required the child can obtain a U.S. passport.

• 2G Special Court: Is it competent to carry out a fair trial? By Sudhanshu Bose
    In an interesting move, Supreme Court appointed a Special Court to undertake the trial proceedings of 2G Spectrum Scam. Media has played a crucial .... law are feeling strange on the decision taken by Special Court, for a regular citizen it does raise the question on the competency of the Special Court.

• Obama's Birth Certificate By Thomas Mcloughlin
    Obamaís Birth Certificate President Obama released his Birth Certificate after two and a half years of people asking whether or not he was constitutionally .... look, different language, yet character that stretches as far as the eye can see), : " You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting."

• Why Donald Trump Must Run For President By R. Coblenz
    Our Government has now grown too large and too complex for any "politician" to manage. †As we have seen for a long time now, our Presidents just .... or just plain do nothing until it is too late. Save America. We need an experienced and proven Business Manager as our President, not a politician.

• On level: a metaphorical adventure by way of the thoughts By Nathaniel Curmode
    I really contemplate about thought-provoking and attractive items as taking the actual audience with a trek beside me as a result of my mind. In the act .... second, I own them. That is one of the matter I seek out by following this kind of course. To be able to claim: cease with your tracks and look at this

• Federal Budget Affects Pulse Oximeter By Jack Rogers
    The budget show down the United States saw firsthand the week of April 8th. While congress members and members of the White House were fighting over various .... on the go will stick to either the fingertip or hand held pulse oximeter. A government shutdown affects various industries that are not all federal.

• America Has A Choice To Make By Edward Mrkvicka
    The First Amendment of the Constitution states: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise .... meantime, playing Russian-Roulette with this country that we love so dearly. Ask yourself this: Is it better for America to be with God or against Him?

• The Death of Civil Liberties Britain? By Salewudin Ibrahim
    The emergence and subsequent passing of the Bill of Right of 1689 into legislation date back to the English Civil War when parliament was fighting for .... stop hiding behind the veil of parliamentary privilege and take responsibility for their action. Failing to do so will push the UK down a slippery slope.

• My President is a good son of a bad family By Dele Oluwole
    "Democracy is an impossible thing until the power is shared by all, but let not democracy degenerate into mobocracy" - Gandhi As a Nigerian .... that falls on bad ground will die; the ruling party PDP is the bad ground whilst the president is the seed. Vote for whom you believe in not a party!

• When the heart sings and dances By Robert Whittle
    The second international dance and song competition Art Premier has come to an end in Kyiv. The strict jury didnít give the grand prize in the singing .... Vania Berezovsky is a very gifted singer; Jamala is very bright as well, as is Zlata Ohnevych. However, the audience made their choice by votingÖ"

• Welfare vs. Charity By Edward Mrkvicka, Jr.
    A favorite political tactic of the Left is to shout "hypocrisy" every time someone from the Religious Right expresses an opinion regarding welfare .... and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed. Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother." (2 Thessalonians 3:14-15)

• It's Time for a Budget Surplus Again By Lee Eldridge
    A showdown is looming in Washington. And it's all about debt. Just to put this into perspective, our national debt stands at about $14 trillion .... was only five years ago. On this one, I agree with Barrack Obama completely. Our current level of national debt is certainly a failure of leadership.

• Balanced Budget: Theory vs Reality By Lee Eldridge
    I've long made a joke that credit cards are evil. But that's not true. When a person who is responsible with their money uses them responsibly .... need to chop up their credit cards. It's time for a balanced budget amendment. It would be good for our country, and ultimately, good for our economy.

• Bill C-23 Proposing Suspension of Criminal Records in Lieu of Pardons By Pat Boardman
    Erasing a criminal record in Canada may become tougher with the drafting and introduction of a new Act into Parliament. Bill C-23, titled "Eliminating .... could be better spent focusing on proper sentencing and the swift and effective rehabilitation of those who don't intend to commit crimes anymore.

Articles 46 - 60 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial