Family

Your newborn baby brings you happiness, so how to save the most beautiful moments of your life?
By Adam · 1 year ago
As a new parent, you are bound to cherish every single moment with your newborn baby. From the first smile to the first word, every milestone is precious and unforgettable. As much as we wish ...
4 Reasons Why You Should Purchase Computer Chess For Your Children
By Yaw Boakye-Yiadom · 11 months ago
Believe me computer chess can do wonders for your children! And what’s more computer chess is inexpensive. For those who don’t know yet what computer chess can do for your kids here are a few ...
TIME MANAGEMENT FOR BUSY PARENTS
By Dolapo O-G · 11 months ago
‍Being a parent is one of the most rewarding experiences in life, but it also comes with its own set of challenges. One of the biggest challenges for parents is managing time effectively and efficiently. ...
Could Using a Professional Sleep Trainer Help You and Your Child?
By Sleep Easy Consultant · 1 year ago
As a parent, getting enough rest is vital. However, if your child is still waking up for feeds or attention throughout the night, you may find that it's challenging to get the recommended amount of ...
Change Your Homeschooling Mindset to Create Positivity
By Stephanie Doerr, Acc · 11 months ago
Doubts fill our mind. Doubts can overcome us. Doubts can stop us from moving forward from achieving what we want. They can have a powerful hold over us How did these doubts get this power ...
You Left a Six Figure Job to Do What? Are You Nuts?
By Patrick W Byrne · 1 year ago
Everyone thinks I’m nuts. I’m 47 years old, recently quit my six figure job and have absolutely no idea what I’m going to do next. No, really, I have absolutely no idea. I have dreams ...
Tips on Hiring the Perfect Wedding Photographer
By Andrew Lang · 1 year ago
So you’re getting hitched, congratulations! Now comes the fun part: finding the perfect wedding photographer. Don’t worry, it’s not like this person will be capturing one of the most important days of your life or ...
Beyond the Bedroom: How Fulfilling Sexual Experiences Can Impact Men’s Overall Quality of Life
By Olayinka Giwa · 1 year ago
Many guys believe that having sex is a physical act that takes place in the privacy of the bedroom. Nonetheless, studies have revealed that having satisfying sexual experiences can significantly improve a man's general quality ...
23 WISE WORDS FROM A FATHER TO A SON ABOUT MARRIAGE
By Kelvin Ngeno · 1 year ago
23 WISE WORDS FROM A FATHER TO A SON ABOUT MARRIAGE (1). My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying ...
Things to consider before buying a retirement property
By Anna Paquin · 1 year ago
Your children are all grown up and moved away into their own homes, and you are left alone in a big house all by yourself. Many retirees prefer to move into a retirement village or ...
Is it Normal to Regret Getting a Divorce?
By Nicolas Сarey · 1 year ago
It's normal to have regrets after getting a divorce. In fact, it's common to feel guilty, mourn the loss of your marriage, and even question your decision to get divorced in the first place. But ...
Heigh Ho Heigh Ho .. It Is Off To Find a Job
By Cheryl Gowin, Dennis Gowin · 1 year ago
Are you facing this year with a list of things to change? Is one of them finding a job? Are you currently an at-home Mom facing the daunting prospect of entering the workforce? Well, keep ...
Finding Your Marriage Celebrant
By Meggan Brummer · 1 year ago
More often than not, couples have no previous experience with planning a wedding. This lack of experience can make some processes feel a bit daunting, perhaps none more so than choosing the vendors you work ...
Is There Any Such Thing as Being Too Old for Dental Implants?
By Steve Koo · 1 year ago
For years, you’ve been relying on your dentures to help you chew your food and maintain a smile that you can be confident in showing off. But if your dentures have been slipping recently, you ...
4 Reasons Regular Dental Care for Seniors in Assisted Living Is Important
By Ben Wolfe · 1 year ago
With obstacles like lack of transportation, age-related memory loss, and loss of dental benefits, it’s not surprising that senior dental care continues to be a concern in the U.S. However, routine checkups are important whether ...
Firsthand Experience of Shopping Secondhand For Babies
By Alayna Carrington · 1 year ago
As a parent, I know firsthand how expensive it can be to keep up with the needs of our little ones. From clothes that they outgrow in the blink of an eye, to toys that ...
Gas Stoves Cause Asthma in the U.S.
By Gary Peterson · 1 year ago
In an article on the peer revised scientific website, MDPI, the authors discussed how over 12 percent of childhood asthma in the United States is caused by gas cooking stoves. In the older models, a ...
Mom: How to Break Out of Your Cell Phone Addiction
By Desiree Turner · 1 year ago
Does your screen consume your mental and emotional state? Do your kids find you aloof, disconnected, and unkind? Here are some simple ways to instantly break free. 1. Use motion to tap into your emotion. ...
Famous Celeb Weddings in 2022 and Just Around the Corner
By Mariana Veloz · 1 year ago
So many have tied the knot in 2022 or are about to, so why not celebrate some of these famous celeb weddings? Maybe they will give you the inspiration to go big or go home ...
Ask Me Anything: 10 Answers to Your Questions About Wedding rings
By Mariana Veloz · 1 year ago
With over ten years of experience as ring makers, designers and merchants, we at Thorum often get asked a lot about wedding rings. Whether fulfilling orders for our clients or answering general queries about bands, ...