Family

Some Things my Friends Should Know About Covid 19
By Dr. Anthony T. Craft · 2 years ago
Disclaimer: This blog is not written with the intent to endorse any cures, solutions, or treatment to coronavirus. The author is not a medical doctor, nor does the author proclaim in any way to be ...
Dressing your kids in cost effective designer clothes
By Leon Bott · 2 years ago
When you think about branded clothes, most of the time they tend to be very expensive. That’s true for boys designer clothes and girls designer clothes specifically. But you can still find some cost effective ...
13 Amazing Traditional Wedding Vows That Will Inspire Yours
By John Alden · 2 years ago
Wedding vows are promises the couple makes to each other and pledge to keep throughout their marriage. They can be found in practically all religions and faiths, and are deep-rooted to many different cultures and ...
How Coronavirus Pandemic Affecting the Surrogacy Facilities?
By Sci Ivf Hospital · 2 years ago
The covid-19 pandemic is a disaster worldwide that affected not only the healthcare services but the entire economy. The capability of this virus mutation and spread has made the situation worse. The social distancing and ...
Some Things my Friends Should Know About Covid 19
“Children are our most precious human commodity and our most precious resource for the longevity of our own existence. We must do everything we can to keep them safe as they return to the classroom,” ...
How Commercial Cleaning Can Benefit Your Business
By John Smith · 2 years ago
With regards to the neatness and organization in your business space or building, employing a business cleaning organization brings huge loads of advantages. For instance, a perfect space can draw in more clients and financial ...
Top 5 Bangladeshi Matrimonial Sites To Follow in 2021
By Taufique Hossain · 2 years ago
Marriages in Bangladesh aren’t made in paradise, and it’s sad but true. In our society, marriages are made by your parent’s friends, relatives, and other intermediaries. However, marriage is no joke as it is the ...
The Art of Crime Scene Investigations
The art of Crime scene investigation (CSI) consists of making an investigative probe of evidence by qualified law enforcement officers to seek truthfulness for identifying the culprit and finding justice for the victim. A crime ...
My 23 & Me Discovery
By Robert Hempel · 2 years ago
An amazing thing happened to me last week. But, before I tell you what it was, I would like to give a little bit of a back story that directly pertains to this amazing event. ...
Requital for the bully
By Don Robbins · 2 years ago
People might say I was mean in my handling of a classroom bully. It probably was mean. All these years later, I still do not have one ounce of guilt. Julie Benz was a bully, ...
Lainy Flowers
Lainy Flowers In the fall of 1969, I was fourteen and had spent over a year in the lock-up due to me running away from home and refusing to go back. My social worker got ...
An inconvenient child
As a little boy, I lived in the small football town of Massillon, Ohio, with two wonderful people who were not my parents. Mrs. Rodgers was my aunt, and Jimmy was her husband. I lived ...
Try These Experts Tips For A Spectacular Baby Shower Event
By James Anderson · 2 years ago
With changing times baby shower events have also changed from traditional feminine-centric to modern-day parties that are not limited to only ladies. A wide range of guests may be there to witness such a happy ...
Should you hire a doula birth coach?
By Mia Brown · 2 years ago
You must have heard about the term "doula" and are wondering if you need one during your pregnancy. In order to answer that, we need to look at what is a doula and what they ...
How Do You Know When It's Time To Quit A Relationship?
By Aashish Adhikari · 2 years ago
Relationships take work, they take time, and they take energy. But when do you decide enough is enough. When do you say, this relationship is no longer for me, I need to end it. And ...
Love never fails to share, heal, and give hope where hope does not always exist or show up, Dr. Marcia
By Asha Bajaj · 2 years ago
California/Canadian-Media: Dr. Marcia Ann Mims Coppertino, the author of her forthcoming book, “How Children can be Everything - Story Book Hour” discusses with Asha Bajaj in an E-mail interview what motivated her to write the ...
Things You Might be Doing That Limit Your Child's Creativity
By Nicholas Joo · 2 years ago
Creativity is a key factor in the working world. It impacts many different aspects of being in a job. Creativity can assist leaders and managers with creating smart plans that are able to be implemented ...
What Should Your Child do in an Emergency?
By Don Fryer · 2 years ago
At Centaur Training we share knowledge and practical training for a wide range of life skills and situations, and whilst not everyone is trained to carry out lifesaving procedures like CPR, we should at least ...
Requital for the bully
People might say I was mean in my handling of a classroom bully. It probably was mean. All these years later, I still do not have one ounce of guilt. Julia Benz was a bully, ...
Goodbye Momma...
By John Purvis · 3 years ago
I left momma begging me to save her. I am a Christian who believes that I am supposed to be forgiving and understanding in all things. To believe that God has a purpose which I ...