Sports

Related categories
What is this high that runners say they experience?
By Craig Payne · 1 year ago
Almost all runners have at some time encountered what's become referred to as a ‘Runners High‘. This feeling is a sense of well-being as well as euphoria that runners can experience whenever running that temporarily ...
Burnout In Youth Sports
By Marty Schupak · 1 year ago
Burnout in youth sports is a threat to the physical and mental stamina of young athletes.As competitive youth athletics engages younger participants each year, the threat of, both, physical and mental burnout in young players ...
10 Brilliant Tips for Mountain Bike Newbies
By Ankush Joshi · 1 year ago
1. Set-up Your Bike properly The very First thing you should do before starting your mountain biking, is set up your bike. In beginning make sure you are comfortable while riding. If you feel any ...
Making The Outfield Interesting For Youth Baseball
By Marty Schupak · 1 year ago
"Right field, it's easy, you know. You can be awkward and you can be slow. That's why I'm here in right field. Just watching the dandelions grow." -Right Field By Peter, Paul & Mary How ...
Oliviera vs Machachev: Biggest LW fight since Khabib?
By Antonio Llopart · 1 year ago
In just a few days, Charles Oliviera will face Islam Makhachev in possibly the highest-profile fight the Lightweight division has seen since the retirement of UFC legend Khabib Nurmagomedov. At the moment, Makhachev is a ...
What can go wrong with the feet in cyclists?
Cycling is a popular activity for raising physical fitness, for transport and is also a competitive spectator sport. It is a widely used activity in society today. It has excellent advantages for society as well ...
Heartbreaking
By Larry Farmer · 1 year ago
Heartbreaking Many times defeat and loss are much stronger and longer lasting than even glorious victory. Victory is often fleeting, exhilarating in the present but soon a faded memory. Looking back on my favorite sports ...
An amateur's journey to becoming a World Snooker Tour pro
By Karanbir Singh · 1 year ago
Turning professional is the dream of many snooker players, but only a select few make it onto the World Snooker Tour. The journey from amateur to professional is not an easy one, and it takes ...
Do athletes need recovery footwear?
Sports athletes workout at high intensity to reach their objectives, generally by enhancing the volume and level of their working out. However, what has become clearer in recent times is usually that relaxing and not ...
Santin too strong for Smooth Like Strait in Arlington Million
By Kellie Reilly · 1 year ago
Godolphin’s homebred Santin, who broke through with his first stakes win in the Turf Classic (G1) on Kentucky Derby Day, followed up over the same Churchill Downs course and distance in Saturday’s $1 million Arlington ...
Can you run a marathon barefoot?
Abebe Bikila was an Ethiopian marathon runner who won the Rome Olympics marathon on 10 September 1960 running without athletic shoes. He became a eleventh hour inclusion to the squad and the coutries sponsor, Adidas, ...
Why Did Hungrybox Leave Super Smash Bros. Tournament?
By Kevin Girard · 1 year ago
Hungrybox was considered the top Melee player at Double Down 2022 Smash Bros. Tournament. However, drama ensured that resulted in the talented player leaving and abandoning the tournament. The day before the tournament took place, ...
From Hatred to Admiration
By Lihle Silwane · 1 year ago
Football as we all know is a sport filled with passion and sometimes emotions, as a staunch supporter of the game I have had my fair share of heartaches, jubilation, swearing and relentless criticism of ...
The Legacy of the New York Marathon
The New York City Marathon is an annual marathon that courses through the five boroughs of New York City. This marathon is recognized as one of the USA’s premier sports events. It is the largest ...
Smart Mirror: Spending Time In the Right Place
By Rebecca Chen · 1 year ago
In addition to the gym, at home can also open up new ideas you want to deepen your workout. When working out at the gym have you ever considered whether the money you spend is ...
The Best Player Fordsville Never Had
The Best Player Fordsville Never Had Fordsville was never known as a basketball powerhouse. Every now and then it would have a decent team, but in the best of times it was rarely over .500. ...
The Legend of Carr Creek
The Legend of Carr Creek The Legend of Carr Creek does not refer, in my opinion, to the 1956 basketball team that won the Kentucky State Tournament; it refers to Morton Combs who was the ...
Greatest Basketball Game I Ever Witnessed
GREATEST BASKETBALL GAME I EVER WITNESSED The most memorable and exciting basketball game I have ever witnessed took place at the Owensboro Sportscenter on Friday, December 14, 1962. The contestants were Rexi Mundi (Evansville) and ...
Rupp and Race
By Larry Farmer · 2 years ago
Rupp & Race A lot has been made over the years about the alleged racism of Adolph Rupp. The media has made a big to do over the issue for many decades. It has plagued ...
Way Too Early 2022-2023 College Basketball Top 25
By Joe Ditullio · 1 year ago
The 2021-2022 college basketball season has come to a close. Fans will be looking forward to next season, even if it is hard to forecast. Things will be even more up in the air this ...