Cancer / Illness

Types of Cancer Treatment: Modern Medical Approach
By Ana Doref · 5 years ago
Сancer is a famous "killer" of cancer patients, which invariably ranks first in the ratings for prevalence, lethality, and belated diagnosis. Few people know about what methods of examination can detect cancer at an early ...
Explore the Milestones of Scientific Contribution against Cancer Evolution at Epigenetics and Cancer 2018
By Evangeline White · 5 years ago
Conference Series LLC Ltd invites all the participants from all over the world to attend 2nd International Conference on Cancer Genetics & Epigenetics during November 12th-13th, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan. It includes Keynote Presentations, Poster ...
Reflecting back - positive changes from radiation therapy
By Lynn Kiser · 6 years ago
It has been 4 ½ months since I walked out of my last radiation therapy treatment for breast cancer and although I am glad that it is over; quite frankly I am just a wee ...
Early action and healthy living helps manage back and knee pain.
By Mahesh Singh · 6 years ago
If one is living a healthy life without any kind of body pain, they should consider themselves lucky. In a day and age where everything is replaced by technology, the physical movement of a person ...
What Are Varicose Veins, How Do They Happen and What Treatment Options Are Available?
By Chelsey Bullock · 6 years ago
What are varicose veins? Varicose veins are enlarged veins that can be found anywhere on your body, but mainly on the legs and feet, because of the increase of pressure your body puts on them. ...
Everything about slipped disc.
A slipped disc is usually when you severe pain in your lower back. The disc often presses on a nerve root which can cause pain and other symptoms in a leg. Lets know how the ...
Causes, Symptoms and Treatment for Migraine
We all know Migraine is a commonly seen problem. Migraine is a form of severe head ache. It is a consequence of specific changes within the brain. It causes harsh head pain that is often ...
The Good and the Bad of Macular Degeneration Treatment with Stem Cells
By Vaishnav Kumar · 6 years ago
Macular degeneration is a threat to our eyesight as we grow old due to the loss of photoreceptor cells. The number of people affected by this disorder is increasing every year, and older people are ...
Ethicon Physiomesh Removed from the Market Due to Complications
By Derek Potts · 6 years ago
On May 25th, 2016, Ethicon, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, recalled their popular Physiomesh Flexible Composite hernia mesh due to two large independent registry studies (HerniaMed German Registry and Danish Hernia Database) that demonstrated ...
The Dangers of Atherosclerosis
By Richard Johnson · 6 years ago
Atherosclerosis is a disease that affects blood flow in the arteries due to plaques buildup. Plaques consist of fatty substances, cholesterol, calcium, cellular waste products and fibrin. As plaques build up, the artery wall gets ...
Easter Basket Ideas For Children With Diabetes
By Addison Jones · 6 years ago
Here comes Peter Cottontail! Easter is just around the corner and the excitement is building up! Children love Easter and the sugary candies that come with it. It is important for diabetic children not to ...
The Mirror Miracle - An Infinite Well of Self Love and Healing Power
By Jennie Lynn Laurent · 7 years ago
It was February 19, 2017 at 3 am. I sprung out of bed and little did I know that this would be the day that my life would change forever. I heard my soul speak ...
How to avoid Alzheimer's disease and the care of the elderly
By Vijay Bhashyakarla · 7 years ago
Alzheimer's illness is a staggering infection that influences your capacity to judge, recall and record, and perform even the most routine of every day exercises. On the off chance that you start to notice side ...
GMO's and Glyphosate, a Disastrous Marriage
By Dee Everleigh · 7 years ago
It has long been known that pesticides and herbicides are toxic for human consumption. Although their use can increase crop production, they are damaging to our bodies, and even to crop plants when sprayed directly ...
Anti Inflammatory Vegetables For Reducing Joint Pain
By Josef Bichler · 7 years ago
Most diseases have an etiology involving inflammation such in the case of joint pain and arthritis. These conditions can be made worse or better depending on your diet. A diet of anti inflammatory foods can ...
Radiation therapy Queens New York a treatment for breast cancer!
By Kenneth Mitchell · 7 years ago
For breast cancer the only treatment you can think of is surgery. This surgery is then followed through the breast cancer radiation therapy. It is prominently known as radiotherapy. This therapy is one of the ...
How Long Does Heartburn Last
By Frank Lin · 7 years ago
How Long Does Heatburn Last, Symptoms, and Treatment Heartburn is one of the most common discomforts that almost everyone experiences now and then. However, it can be sometimes hard to distinguish it from a heart ...
Baking Soda and Heartburn
Heartburn is a stomach problem which is also called GERD (Gastro esophageal Reflux Disease). The symptoms of heartburn is stomach acid and food turning back to the oesophagus which caused a burning pain in the ...
Seven effective remedies for heartburn
Heartburn occurs when the lower esophagus muscles become weak or relax when they should not, causing acid from the stomach to flow in the esophagus. Heartburn is often characterized by a burning sensation behind the ...
Not the Smokey Eyes You're Looking For
By Johhny Utah · 7 years ago
I quit smoking when I found out I was going to be a dad. This was the catalyst that made me want to change my life for the better. After twenty years of trying different ...