Cancer / Illness

Breast Cancer And a Double Mastectomy, Here Is The Truth About It
By Alan Wighton · 10 years ago
With the high profile case recently of someone having a double mastectomy which is the surgical removal of both breasts as a preventative measure against breast cancer, is this the most effective way our medical ...
What is Angiogenesis And How Can it Help Me Fight Cancer
Angiogenesis is the formation of new blood vessels in the human body that support the growth and development of new body cells. It is an essential part of healing when someone suffers a wound or ...
The Importance of Food To Eat Or Not Eat When Dealing With Cancer
The most important change you can make if you are serious about overcoming cancer is the food you put in your mouth. Cancer is closely related to what we eat and since the wrong food ...
The Reasons Why Just Killing Cancer Cells is Often of Little Help
By Alan Wighton · 11 years ago
The focus today with our cancer treatments are to remove it quickly before it spreads and yet we are all conscious of the fact that there are more people dying from cancer now than in ...
We Cannot Cure Cancer Unless We Know What Caused it
We all believe that to cure cancer all you have to do is to remove it. Of course doctors are very good at removing cancer but unfortunately with nearly 8 million people world wide dying ...
TIMP1 & IL6 antibody used in cancer research
By Biorbyt Ltd · 11 years ago
There are many scientists around the world that are dedicated to finding cures for various diseases. Prominent research focuses on various kinds of cancer and also heart diseases. Cancer research has advanced significantly during the ...
Metastatic Breast Cancer data
By Antone Alger · 11 years ago
America received a shocking piece of news in March 2007. John Edward's wife, Elizabeth, experienced been diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer treatment.Americans started to discuss Elizabeth and John Edward's selections. Globally, folks talked about how ...
The Limited World of Illness: Why Coping Mechanisms Are Important
By Laurie Miller, Cch · 11 years ago
In April 2012, I had surgery for a brain tumor. At first my efforts were focused on managing life, not necessarily living it. I thought maybe the reason I got sick was to give me ...
Demand for High-End Health Care on the Rise in China
By Sarah Bethune Kelly · 11 years ago
"The original health care system cannot meet the demands of the wealthy market. This is an opportunity for investment, especially as the government is now encouraging and promoting the development of high-end health care" - ...
The Reasons Why Many People Do Not Survive Cancer
We are not winning the war against cancer despite what we are being told and more people now are not surviving the disease. The reasons being our medical system is only focused on removing the ...
Cancer, Caused by Bad Food - Can Be Cured by Good Food
Many of the foods we eat today cause the problem of cancer and yet no one will inform us what they are and how much influence these foods have. We are kept ignorant about the ...
Leading causes of injuries in seniors
By George Tobin · 11 years ago
As this country ages, the number of people 65 and older increases. These numbers also correlate to the number of seniors who require emergency care or hospitalization due to severe injuries. The leading causes of ...
Bronchitis and Bronchiolitis in Infants
By Alexa Pearls · 11 years ago
Acute Bronchitis or also known as Wet Lungs is a health disorder that occurs when the bronchial tract in the lungs submerged with water. Bronchial tract will then swell and produce mucus, causing coughing. Day-care ...
Techniques To Stop Cancer Malignancy In Its Tracks
By Harley Boden · 11 years ago
If you are looking for solutions to prevent cancers, you've arrived at the right place! This article will offer several ideas to help you stay clear of the disease and prolong your life. Even though ...
How to Cure Diabetes Forever
By Thurman Yamauchi · 11 years ago
Many people are on a quest: how to cure diabetes. It's unusual to consider the idea of diet in the same breath as preventing or even curing diabetes, but this is what can and does ...
Why Did I Get Cancer, The Facts You Need to Know
Most people are shocked and bewildered when first diagnosed with cancer and naturally turn to the people they trust the most for the reasons why. Doctors may suggest that it could be genetics or something ...
Relieve Symptoms Naturally, Causes and Treatment of Gastritis and Gastric Ulcer
By Kirk Skillings · 11 years ago
Gastritis is inflammation and irritation of the membranes in the stomach. The gastric ulcer is wound a wound-in-lining with the stomach, duodenum or small intestine. Indicators of a stomach ulcer can involve nausea, loss of ...
How Do I Know If I Have Pre-Diabetes?
By Gretchen Scalpi, Rd, Cde · 11 years ago
In order to know whether you have pre-diabetes or not, it is helpful to understand exactly what pre-diabetes means. The term pre-diabetes is used to describe the state between normal blood sugar and type 2 ...
How To Manage When A Health Crisis Hits!
By Laurie Miller · 11 years ago
A brain tumor! Really? This was my thought last April 2012 when I was diagnosed with a 3 centimeter tumor in the left occipital region of my brain. What happened to simple illnesses like a ...
Understanding the Four Forms of Cerebral Palsy
By Jessica Lane · 11 years ago
When your child has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy, you may feel scared about what the future holds for your baby. This is a normal reaction, and one that can lead you to want to ...