Exercise & Meditation

Contentment: The Path to True Happiness
By Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj · 3 years ago
There is a saying that “the grass is always greener on the other side.” This means that we always think that what others have is better than what we have. It also means that we ...
How to Select a Good Yoga Training
By Michele Hauswirth · 3 years ago
There are numerous yoga schools in the world that provide good training. Selecting an appropriate yoga program is a daunting task. Things that you should consider before registering for a yoga class are not just ...
Why Sunken Trampolines Are So Popular Today
By Gary Rogers · 3 years ago
Instead of investing in a standard trampoline that is above the ground, you may want to invest in one that is at the ground level. These are sometimes referred to as a sunken trampoline. You ...
Why Resistance Bands Are The Most Versatile Piece Of Gym Equipment For Lockdown?
By Gary Rogers · 3 years ago
People that want to stay in shape can do so even during the lockdown. They will want to get resistance bands so that they can exercise inside their apartment or home. The resistance bands will ...
White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
By George Algar-Nicholas · 3 years ago
Stomach aches, muscle tension, chest pain and sleep problems. No this is not the next virus eyeing up the last four months of our twenty twenty calendars with hungry eyes. These symptoms are actually a ...
Why Should One Need a Sports Massage?
By David Canevaro · 3 years ago
You probably know that recovery is a significant part of your workout routine. Getting injured in an athlete’s line worst fear because injuries will reduce your performance, training, and conditioning schedules during recovery. When you ...
free attunement of reiki kundalini and highest cakras
By Eko Heru Nugroho · 3 years ago
Welcome to the Deo Reiki Association. Currently, reiki has grown widely throughout the world. There are so many benefits that you get from learning from Deo Reiki. Deo Reiki was discovered by Grand Master Eko ...
EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
By Jen Elaine, Wellness Expert · 3 years ago
Just thinking about starting a fitness routine or reconnecting with an old one, can unleash feelings of negativity and apprehension before even getting started… Anxiety presents itself in many facets of life, including exercise. There ...
Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
By Elin Kanchev · 3 years ago
How to keep your focus and stay on track Are you one of the millions of people who resolve to start working out on January 1? While you’re probably excited to get back into the ...
Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
By Maria Chepich · 3 years ago
Gymnastics for joints that can be performed at home is an excellent tool for the prevention of joint diseases. Soviet Sport chose the most effective exercises that will keep your joints in shape and help ...
Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
By Lawrence Wilcox · 3 years ago
Muscle toning exercises are great for building muscular strength and getting a fine lean look. They also help with weight control and cardio. Most of the exercises pack a punch in fat-burning and also contracting ...
Two Days A Week Strength Training
By Chris Adams · 3 years ago
2 Days a Week Strength Training Training twice a week is something I've tried several times and always had success with it. Lots of people have an all or nothing attitude to training. Many people ...
How to Understand the Physical Exercise
By Albin Rafuna · 3 years ago
Exactly how to Recognize the Physical Dimension Workout measurement includes caring successfully for our physical body, eating the ideal type of foods, obtaining enough rest and relaxation, and working out often. Exercise is just one ...
How to get built to last a lifetime
By Adrian Joele · 3 years ago
Would you like to stay in attention-grabbing muscular shape for as long as you’re alive and be able to exercise? And become mentally and physically tough to withstand the stress, pressure and problems that come ...
Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
By Karen Brewster · 3 years ago
I am a psychotherapist and feel very privileged doing the work that I do. My work as a counsellor has enabled me to meet, support and work with some extraordinary people. My work has also ...
Two Days a Week Strength Training
By Chris Adams · 3 years ago
2 Days a Week Strength Training Training twice a week is something I've tried several times and always had success with it. Lots of people have an all or nothing attitude to training. Many people ...
How to squat
By Chris Adams · 4 years ago
How to Squat The squat is often performed incorrectly. After reading this guide you'll know how to back squat. Setting up for the squat The first part of this guide will be about how to ...
Physio for Jaw Pain
By Alicia Hopkins · 4 years ago
Temporomandibular joint disorder, commonly known as TMD, occurs when there is a problem with the temporomandibular joint (the jaw joints). Problems with the temporomandibular joint can result in jaw pain, joint noises and abnormal jaw ...
Beat the January blues
By Sabine Gohri · 4 years ago
As a new decade starts for 2020, many people with conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression or chronic ailments are always looking for alternative methods for relief. Sabine Gohri is a qualified herbalist, crystal healer ...
Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
By Rob Rubin · 4 years ago
Do you have a shiny new credit card that's just dying to get maxed out? Are you having second thoughts about getting that Peloton after that creepy ad blew up social media? Would you like ...