Weight-Loss

Realistic Effective Weight Loss Programs
By Scott Mathias · 13 years ago
A large percentage of world population is facing the problem of obesity these days. A sedentary and hectic life style, more dependence on high calorie fast food is resulting in a number of overweight people ...
Lose Weight Lifting Weights
By Jim Batuyong · 13 years ago
What is the best way to lose weight? That is the question thousands of people ask themselves everyday. The problem is that there are so many different methods one could use to lose weight that ...
Fat Burning Furnace Review Provided by Personal Trainer
By Luke Rutledge · 13 years ago
There are actually diet rules out there that are meant to be broken? Yes, recently many dated diet guidelines and myths are up for speculation. You've probably heard all these silly rules before, but experts ...
Lose weight/Can you do it?
By Michael Gianninoto · 13 years ago
Ya know we all have to shred some pounds once in awhile. It seems like it gets real hard to do sometimes doesn't it? Believe me I know it! Especially around the holidays. That turkey ...
The REAL Cause Of Excess Stomach Fat
By Jason Clemens · 13 years ago
Do you have excess stomach fat that you just can't get rid of? If you answered yes, then this will be the most important article you'll ever read. Here's why. I'm going to explain the ...
Best Way To Lose Belly Fat For Women
By Darren Mcafee · 13 years ago
Are you fed up with trying to lose belly fat? I bet you're thinking that you've tried every trick in the world to try to lose your stubborn belly fat, just with no results... right? ...
Lap Band Surgery Overview
By Kate Croom · 13 years ago
It is important that you educate yourself on Lap-Band Surgery before you approach the procedure: * Why is Lap Ban Surgery becoming so prevalent? * What exactly is gastric banding? * Who is considered a ...
How To Lose Body Fat Fast - How To Stay Lean
By Henk Du Bruyn · 13 years ago
Keeping balance in our nutrition as well as eating unprocessed foods is the secret to losing body fat . Foods that are heavily processed are what normally turn our metabolisms upside down. Almost all foods ...
The Fastest Way to Lose Stomach Fat May Not Be What You Think
By Henk Du Bruyn · 13 years ago
Even as a fitness instructor I had a firm belief for a while that I could effectively lose stomach fat fast by doing endless repetitions of different stomach exercises. Of course doing stomach exercises will ...
Vinegar - One Of Nature's Weight Loss Supplements
By Zara Buckley · 13 years ago
People have been saying that vinegar is good for you for generations. In ages gone by, grandmothers used to wash the children's hair in vinegar to get rid of lice. If you drink it, it's ...
The Ugly Side Of Running To Lose Weight
Hello and welcome, My name is Jason Clemens and I'm the author of the Natural Approach to Explosive weight loss. If you're thinking about running to lose weight then this will be a very important ...
How To Lose Weight Fast
By Michael James · 13 years ago
When trying to lose weight, you want it to come off fast. It can be frustrating waiting on the end result. You just want to know how to lose weight fast. It is very important ...
Three Alternatives You Have to Lose Weight
By Spencer Anyira · 13 years ago
1. The Weight Loss Patch Certainly the patch is easy to use and that is one major advantage of its usage. You do not have to take pills, no need to be on a particular ...
How many calories do you burn with everyday activities?
By Elena Diachenko · 13 years ago
Our bodies need calories. Depending on age and sex, we need anywhere between 2000 and 2600 calories every day. Unfortunately,most of us consume double and triple this number. The good news is there are many ...
Amazing Body Fat Loss Diet Secret
If you need to lose weight fast then this is going to be a very important article for you. Here's why. I'm going to explain to you an amazing body fat loss diet secret. You ...
The Truth About Fasting For Weight Loss
Thinking about fasting for weight loss? If you answered yes, then you should read this article carefully. Here's why. I'm going to show you how fasting can actually increase your weight. Even make you fatter! ...
How Using a BMR Calculator Can Help with Calorie Counting
By James Smith · 13 years ago
Your basal metabolic rate (BMR) is essentially the calories you would burn daily while at rest with no real activity or digestion occurring. You will find several online BMR calculators that will determine an approximation ...
8 Tips For Maximizing Your Metabolism And Losing Weight
By Kent Johnson · 13 years ago
So what is your metabolism, exactly? It's basically the amount of calories your system burns on a daily basis. If you're interested in losing weight, or in maintaining a healthy weight as you age, you'll ...
Learn How To Reduce Overweight
By Karles Tan · 13 years ago
In the last few decades, overweight has apparently become a crucial health issue in most countries. Being overweight doesn't merely have an effect on a person's looks but will also be a serious health problem ...
Safe weight loss programs and you
By Troy Cahill · 13 years ago
There are so many diets online and offline how do you know what is a good and safe weight loss program. The weight loss industry is in the top 10 easily for sales, so you ...