Marketing & Advertising ArticlesHome Business Marketing & Advertising
- Intellectual Property Related to Vaping, E Liquid and ENDS By Jennifero Hopkins
The 2016 FDA Deeming Regulations will shift competitive advantage in the vaping industry significantly over the next few years. Strategic management of .... firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Impact of the FDA & Automation on Operational Efficiency in E-Liquid Production Ė VaporVoice 2016, www.processsystemsdesign.com
- How to Ensure Your Website is Ideally Positioned For Your Target Market By Susan Friesen
5 Key Components Your Website Requires to Attract Your Ideal Client and Get the Sales You Want
Is your website attracting the right people who are actually .... right people.
If youíre worried your website is not reaching its true potential, give us a call and letís discuss how we can turn that around for you.
- Musicians! Use social media wisely By Jason French
What makes the world go round? Social Media! If you want to be on the same level as all others artists, you need to be active on all the SM sites and use .... by sharing and talking about you. Also donít only talk about yourself in the posts. Talk about your fans, talk about venues, talk about other musicians.
- Interview with OBU's Marketing Communications Coordinator By Parker Denton
I recently got the opportunity to interview Kenny Day, Oklahoma Baptist Universityís Marketing Communications Coordinator. He gave me some important insight .... Chernev, A. (2014). Strategic Marketing Management. Chicago: Cerebellum Press.
Rae, S.B., Wong, K.L. (2012). Beyond Integrity. Grand Rapids: Zondervan.
- Top 13 Ways Landing Pages Can Build Your Business By Susan Friesen
What Every Entrepreneur Should Know About Landing Pages to Aide their Marketing Efforts
For many entrepreneurs and business owners, the online marketing .... to give this a try but donít know how to put it all together, give us a call as we do this for many of our clients!
To your ongoing success,
- 13 of the Best Ways to Generate Leads with Social Media By Susan Friesen
Since I just started the 14-Day Facebook Marketing Challenge yesterday (itís not too late to join us!), I have Social Media on the brain.
Iíve been .... to take advantage of social mediaís powerful lead generation possibilities. The key is to be consistent, be strategic and be patient with you efforts.
- Door to Door Distribution by ASA Distribution By Marko Nonkovic
Door to door leafleting and distribution at ASA is our specialty. However, the process behind organizing mass leafleting campaigns is one that takes organization .... the requests. It involves a lot of pre-planning and active organization with our clients to produce a door to door campaign with a high response rate.
- Facebook for Business: Futile or Beneficial? By Susan Friesen
7 Facebook Facts Every Business Should be Aware of for 2017
Does your business have a Facebook presence? If so, have you been actively capitalizing .... strategically place promotional ads (as opposed to trying to do this yourself where you are bound to not get the same results and pay a lot more money too.)
- Adwords Management For Startups By Divine Tumenta
You've setup your startup and now want to advertise online with a set marketing budget.
Google AdWords, is a pay-per-click advertising .... youíre starting on a small budget, it might be better to start with manual payments, even if you need to wait for them to clear before your ad goes live.
- My 12 Tips Of Christmas By Helen Downling
Christmas is fast approaching, so in preparation here are our top 12 tips of Christmas.
On the 1st day of Christmas: Donít forget to take a bit of time .... complimentary review with you to talk about how we might be able to help. In the meantime, we hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a very prosperous 2017.
- 4 Content Marketing Trends for Business Owners in 2017 By Susan Friesen
As we approach 2017, itís interesting to think about where weíre headed in the coming year when it comes to marketing our business.
All business owners .... help you prepare for content marketing in the coming year.
I'm curious: What changes do you plan to make to your social media strategy in 2017?
- 10 Marketing social media tactics boost holiday sales By Susan Friesen
Tis the season for holiday sales!
Shoppers are flocking online in search of gift giving ideas. According to Mashable, "65% of shoppers tap social .... Thanksgiving or another holiday event.
b. What their most loved Christmas song is.
c. DYI Christmas decorating tips.
d. Easy gift wrapping suggestions.
Articles 121 - 135 :: Prev | .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. | Next